Chapter 42 ~ Spellbound

(The Chapter now starts above instead of below or on the Island, while the remaining Elemental Masters and Garmadon ride on a blimp in the sky.)

Jay: (Sees Griffen looking at him.) What are you looking at, Zippy?

Griffin: (With his arms crossed.) The next one out of the Tournament.

Jay: Uh, heh. (Scoots closer to Elenora as she glares at Griffen. Whispers.) Hey Elenora, can you roast him again? Pretty please? 

Elenora: (Crosses her arms.) Take a picture it'll last longer. (Griffen chuckles as Jay pokes his tongue out proudly.)  

Kai: (Looking at Shadow.) Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?

Shade: I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back.

Kai: (Scoffs.) I'd like to see you try. (Glares at Shade as he glares back.) 

Shade: Still don't think you're friend's hiding anything? (Kai looks at Elenora who looks away.) 

Kai: Yeah, I think I'm going to take someone I've known longer's word than someone as shady as you. (Shade scoffs at the insult and looks through the window.) 

Garmadon: Tensions are high.

Lloyd: (Looking out the window.) Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here.

Garmadon: (He looks beside him and puts his hand on Elenora's shoulder.) Elenora, are you-

Elenora: I'm fine. (She keeps her arms crossed shrugging off Garmadon's hand.) 

Lloyd: (Looks in between his father and Elenora, confused.) Uh-

Neuro: (Stands up.) I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen? (He opens the door to the control room, but no one's piloting it.) Huh!? Where- Who's- Huh?!

Chen: (On the screen) How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? (The others join Neuro in the control room.) Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different. 

(A video of Nya pulls up on the screen as the Team gasps before she runs into some greenery out of the camera's view.)

Kai: (Touches the screen.) Nya.

Skylor: You know her?

Kai: She's my sister.

Jay: Nya's been compromised? (He tries to get closer but trips.) Ow...

Kai: (Mutters.) Ugh, I already blame Dareth. (Some of the fighters look at him confused.) 

Chen: We have an uninvited guest on the island.

Elenora: (She looks out the window.) Nya must be holding the proof that will stop Chen.

Neuro: What proof?

Chen: Find her and you will automatically move on...

Kai: The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers.