58!!!!

I'm back I'm writing this on my phone so sorry for spelling mistakes please like this chapter and comment so I know people are still interested bye
.............
Maya's P.O.V

''Why have you been ignoring me?" he asks clearly upset. Oh God what do I do??
Looking at Josh speechless not knowing what to say. I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.
"Home work and school stuff" he looks at me confused. "You know how that goes but I'm sorry." I look at him hoping he don't see through my obvious lies. I feel like such a terrible person, gosh Maya what have you gotten yourself into.
"Okay I understand just don't ignore me I'm really trying here Maya" he says in a sweet voice, god I'm a terrible person. He gives me a peck on the lips and for the first time I didn't feel those butterflies, I just felt sick and terrible that I can lie to him about the whole Mason thing. I knew one thing for sure. He can never find out, I have to make sure Mason and Riker don't say anything. I can't lose him if he finds out we're done for good.
Later that day...
After school I decided to head over to Riley's house to get my mind off this whole Josh and Mason thing, of corse she knew what happened but we don't talk to much about it. Climbing through the bay window I was shocked to see my best friend not there.
"Riles?" I call for her. No answer. I leave the room walking in the hallway I hear whispering and stop in my tracks. I hear it coming from the living room, peeking my head out so they don't notice me I see Riley And Farkle in the living whispering-yelling. Being nosy like I am I listen to the conversation but I can't hear nothing all I can make out is a few words.
"I can't believe you would lie to me like this, to all of us like this." I hear Riley whisper to Farkle.
"Riley it's not me you don't understand" he says defensive.
"Maya?" Josh voice startled me from behind me. I turned around to see him in a black Tee shirt and a black beanie. At this point Farkle and Riley stopped whispering and the New York apartment went silent.
"Maya? Josh?" I hear Riley call from the living room.
"You guys are weird." Josh passes me. "I'll see you later babe." He calls out before he leaves the apartment.
"Hey what was you guys talking about?" I ask confused. They both have shocked expressions on there face not knowing what to say.
"I have to go I have to get to Aubrey's" farkle says in a panic and speeds out the door.
"It was nothing just Farkle being Farkle." Riley laughs and throws off the conversation. I shrug and we head to the bay window to talk.
No one's P.O.V
Josh waits in the hallway for Farkle to come out.
"Farkle we gotta talk." Josh tells the boy.

Maya's P.O.V
The next day at school
The hallways of school was filled with teenagers excited for brake. We only had two weeks off but that didn't stop everyone from filling the halls with excitement. Riley, Aubrey and I sat by our lockers talking about what we're doing for brake and Mason's party tonight. (Obviously I would not be there) Mason and I have not talked much since the whole incident. Across from us stood Mel, Elli and Riker.
What happens next feels like a nightmare. The doors to the school are pushed open and running is a very angry Josh, walking very fast towards me. Oh no.
"Is it true? Is it Maya tell me right now!" He says in a angry tone. The whole school goes silent and turns there attention on us. Shocked and confused I don't know what to say.
"What? What are you talking about?" I ask not knowing what's going on and freaked out from everyone's eyes and attention on me.
"You and Mason go on tell me?!" In that moment I feel my heart stop and the world moving in slow motion around me. This can't be happening this can't be. Who even told him? Riker!
"Josh you don't understand-" he cuts me off mid sentence.
"No I think I do! Why don't you tell me in front of everyone in front of the whole school. Refresh my memory why don't you." He says in that same rude tone I remember josh to always talk in. Angry and hurt I say something I was not suppose to but it just blurted out.
"How could you tell him!" I turn to Riker in a fit of rage. Josh's head snaps towards Riker. "You knew!" He shouts startling everyone in the hall including me.
" You knew about her and Mason and didn't tell me! So everyone here just knew except me huh." He shouts towards Riker getting closer to him.
"Maya I didn't tell I swear." Riker gets defensive.
"Oops guess that was my fault. Word vomit." Elli laughs in a sarcastic tone. In this moment I can slap her. Wait- why don't I. I run up to her slapping her as hard I can. Shocked from my actions and getting the whole school to gasp in shock I just looked at her. "Oops guess my hand slipped and slapped a bitch." I return her sarcastic tone. In the snap of a second she slaps me right back before I can even think. As I go to hit her back Josh pulls me away and holds me as Riker holds Ellie.
" you're such a jealous bitch. Jealousy ain't cute El don't ya think?" I scream a lot louder than I meant to in a sarcastic tone. At this point the whole school is recording on there phones and shocked.
Riker holding the girl back from trying to brake free from his grip she shouts. "Ha jealous of you really! Maybe you should tell her now Josh! This is getting a little old don't you think." She laughs.
"Tell me what?" I stop and look at josh looking confused and seeing a guilty look on his face.

*Authors note/ ahhh so I'm back guys idk if this chapter sucks or not I haven't wrote in so long but it feels so good to write again I'm gonna be updating more!!! I hope you's enjoyed and are hopefully still interested in this story please please comment and like!!!