26

Maya Pov

I walked into school with everyones eyes on me and people making a path for me to walk down, I was used to this everyone knew what happened between Josh and me.I don't know who is telling everyone this but word travels fast when he's the baddest boy in town, Josh has a reputation with Drugs, Alcohol, fights and more stuff that I refuse to think about. ''Hey Peaches!'' I hear Riley voice and see her running up to me. ''Hi Honey.'' I reply to her trying to sound as normal as I can not acting like I was just thinking about Josh. ''I feel like we haven't been hanging out as much as we want to.'' She frowns.Now that I think about it Riley and I have not been spending much time together between her and Lucas and this whole Josh drama we barley get to hang out. ''I know how about the Mall after school?''

''I can't cheerleading practice then meeting Lucas's family!'' She says excited. ''Riles that's a big step meeting his family!'' I reply happy for her, I wish Josh could treat me like Lucas dose to Riley.He takes her on romantic dates, Buys her flowers, don't look at other girls and makes her feel like a princess everyday.How much longer am I gonna go in circles with him? ''Well maybe tomorrow we can go to the movies or the mall or oh ICE SKATING?!'' She throws out random ideas excitedly. I laugh and reply ''Whatever you want.'' The same thing I been telling her since the day we met.

The school bell rings and we get to class.After school I decide to go to the library to study, there's a couple students there I notice a empty table and take a seat there spreading my textbooks and papers out.I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on my glasses that I hate wearing but what are you gonna do.After about a hour and a half of study my hand is tired of all the writing and eyes dry and tired.

''Maya?'' I hear a familiar voice I look up and see Theo with a big book in his hand. ''Hey Theo.'' I give him a exhausted slight smile. ''You look tired.'' He jokes. ''How can you tell?'' I laugh. ''What are you doing here?'' I ask. ''Chemistry book, I'm failing.'' He laughs. ''Well maybe I could tutor you I been getting straight A's for three years.'' I pride myself in all my hard work. ''Yeah that would be grate how's tomorrow after school?'' He asks, Theo goes to another school it's a privet school on the upper east side which is odd you would never think a guy with tattoos would be a prep right? "Grate I'll meet you here or at you're house?'' I ask while packing up my stuff it's really late and I don't want my grandmother worrying. ''My house if that's ok with you?'' He asks I nod in response. ''Grate I'll text you my address.'' He says and then asks to walk me home which I agree feeling like it's not that big of a deal.Once we walk out of the library and walk down the stairs.''Maya.'' I hear my name and turn to see Josh, I notice him walking over to us with a angry look on his face...Oh god.