33

it feels so good but I know I have to stop it before it gets to far. "Josh." I try to whisper but comes out as a moan. "You're poem." I bit my lip and say. He stops and puts his head on my shoulder sighing. "Right sorry." He says. Grabbing my hand he leads me to the bed and we both lay down as he opens his notebook.We lie down on my bed I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat makes me smile this moment so simple but that don't stop me from being in love with it.

''The feeling is in my bones, there need not be anyone to tell me. I know that this life will crumble and I know that I will be afraid and I know that I will feel more pain then this body would dare hold. I know this all and in me, it is well:  I can only ask that along the way, you fall in love with all my pieces.'' He finishes.I get a big goofy smile on my face that I can not contain as he strokes my hair. ''I can listen to you read poetry all night.'' I tell him..We then watched The breakfast club and clueless Josh hated it but I love these movies I can watch them over and over without getting tired. ''It's so corny.'' Josh laughs I can't help but laugh along and hit his chest. ''Shut up.Just wait until we watch awkward and faking it.'' ''Oh joy.'' He replies sarcastically.

We laughed so much that night I was afraid my mom was gonna kill me for making so much noise, I wonder if my mom would be ok with knowing I'm with the baddest kid in new york? I mean she let him in my room the night after the party and she knows I'm best friends with his sister so I assume she would be okay with it?

The next day

My eyes flutter open to the sunlight beaming into my window and birds chirping I turn to look at my side to see Josh not there I see a post it note where Josh was I picked it up and scanned the note

My eyes flutter open to the sunlight beaming into my window and birds chirping I turn to look at my side to see Josh not there I see a post it note where Josh was I picked it up and scanned the note. ''Had to get to work see you at school babe.'' the note read, I furrow my brows in confusion since when dose Josh work?His family's richer than Donald Trump.But the confusion is replaced with a smile being that he used the word ''Babe'' I smile as I set the note down and get up to get ready for school.I wore a grey over sized sweater with blue ripped jeans and black boots I never really cared about putting a lot of time into my appearance I mean who cares?It's a outfit you're gonna change it at the end of the day anyways.I put my hair in a messy ponytail being lazy me, I grabbed my phone and bag walking out of my apartment on my way to the subway I had texted Riley to see if she wanted to head to school with me but her reply was. ''Sorry peaches I came to school early with Lucas for cheerleading practice :( '' Her text reads, I reply to Riley and get on the subway I hold on to the pole.I start to get this feeling of missing someone and I know that person is Josh, I spend the next five minutes deciding if I should text him or not I finally decide to text him. ''Where are youuuu????'' I wait a couple seconds and the subway doors open. ''I'm here.'' I hear a familiar voice I look up to see Josh waiting outside the subway I run out to him and hug him.

The next few days was basically like this.Us meeting at the subway, going to eat together and taking those corny photo booth pictures. ''No I look terrible in that one!'' I yell as Josh and Me both laugh looking at the pictures. We got closer and closer as the days went on weather it was at the statue of liberty, listening to music while strolling the streets of New York City.It was like one of those corny romantic comedies where the couple which there collage with that stupid la de da music in the background but oddly I was ok with it.

At Lunch...It was two days before the school trip to South Carolina I was at the table with Farkle, Riley and Lucas.''Oh my gosh Riley Whoria Gloria has the same purse as you.''I whisper to her. ''Ugh that's so annoying I was on a 7 month waiting list for this!'' Riley complains and we all laugh. ''Hey where's Aubrey you guys?''I ask noticing Aubrey is not here she usually eats lunch with us. ''Her grandmother fell and broke a leg so she's in Connecticut for the rest of the week.'' Farkle informs us. ''Aw poor Grandma.'' Riley says with sadness as she takes another bite of her baby carrot. ''Wait so Aubrey won't be coming on the school trip with us?'' Lucas asks. ''Who cares were going to South Carolina woo so much fun.'' I roll my eyes while stuffing my face with more cheese fries. ''She said she's gonna try and make it but it don't look like it.'' Farkle shrugs. ''What's going on between you two?'' Lucas asks Farkle, I roll my eyes again and groan. ''Please Spare me.I'm going to get more cheese fries.'' I announce. ''Are you sure it's not because Josh is right by the cheese fries.'' Riley smiles, I stick my tongue out at her and head over to where Josh is.

End of Pov.

''Ah young love.'' Farkle says as the three friends admire laughing Josh and Maya. ''It's ironic right.The girl who don't hope and the boy who can't love.'' The two boys agree with Riley and continue on talking about the school trip.