44

(A/N Ok you guys I asked this before but I wanna ask again kinda like a vote I have been thinking about doing a spin off to this book but with everyone else Pov's like Riley, Theo, Farkle there Pov's to everything going on in this book.Please comment and let me know you're guys thoughts.)

Maya

''Please try and get it out!'' I panic as Riley tries to get the stain out with a wet napkin.

''I'm trying it's a hard stain!'' She continues rubbing the napkin to the fabric. Oh god this terrible I can't return the dress back and my mom is going to kill for buying such an expensive dress she trusted me to use that card for emergencies.God I'm so dead.

''Here let me try.'' A familiar voice says causing Riley and I to both look up and see Theo standing there with one of those stain remover sticks in hand Riley stands up stepping away as Theo kneels down.

''This is gonna need some carbonated water and see if they have white vinegar.'' He says to Riley she nods and rushes out of the bathroom to ask one of the waiters.

''So...What you just walk around with stain remover in you're jacket pocket.'' I lighten the mood with a joke as we both laugh softly.

''Well my mother owns a dry cleaners she's super serious about stains and some part of me knew something like this would happen tonight so I took precautions.'' He continues working on the stain. ''So uh about that kiss.'' He begins but its interrupted by Riley rushing in Thank you Riley for saving my butt.

''Ok they don't have white vinegar but they have carbonated water?'' She held up a bottle Theo told her that will work and finishes working on the terrible red stain on the dress.After a couple more minutes he is finished and the stain is barley noticeable, Well far away you can't notice it but up close you defiantly can.Riley and Theo assure me we can just take it to the dry cleaners in the morning and return it to the store in the afternoon. The three of us start walking back to the table even though I don't want to I get a idea and gently pull on Theo's arm before we get to the table. ''You wanna get out of here?This is boring let's do something fun.'' He agrees and we leave the restaurant, once were outside he informs me he is going to bring the car around before leaving.

I hear footsteps behind me I turn around and see him. ''Josh, aren't you done trying to destroy my night or oh wait my life.'' I roll my eyes.

''Look I admit I made mistakes more than I can count and I'm sorry.Since that first time we kisses int he elevator I felt it I been trying to push it away but I can't, I still feel it.'' He says softly.

''And..'' I gesture for him to continue.

''I'm scared.That if I let you in and for it to be just us you'll see.''

''See what?''

"Me.'' He stops then holds my hand. ''Please don't leave with him.'' He begs.

''You can't do that, You can't tell me that you can't be with me just two hours ago and now see me with someone else and want to be with me.'' He's doing this on purpose Maya don't give in, it's just because he don't want you to hang out with Theo.He will never change. ''Give me a reason.Give me a reason I shouldn't leave with him.'' I wait for him to answer.

''Because I don't want you to.'' I shake my head and look down.

''No, that's not enough.''

''Then what is it?'' He asks softly looking at me with apologetic eyes.

''The true reason I should stay where I am and not get in the car. Three words eight letters, say it...and I'm yours.''

''I...''