10 years later

''Josh would you get Isabella someone filled her up with sugar again.'' Maya tells her husband giving a glare for giving there four year old daughter candy.Josh laughs and picks up the blonde little girl tickling her, ''What did I tell you about telling you're mom about candy.. that's our secret.'' Josh smiles at his daughter as she just laughs in his arms.
''Look Isabella the twins are here.'' Maya tells her daughter as excitement fills in the little girls bright blue eyes.
Riley and Farkle walk in with there twin son and twin daughter.
''It's so good to see you I'm sorry It's been so long.'' Riley says embracing Maya in a long hug.
''Riles It's been four days.'' Maya laughs.
''Four days to long.'' The brunette remarks.
Lucas, Aubrey, Riker, and Mel walk in greeting everyone.
Josh and Maya went to NYU together, once they graduated they wasted no time getting married and within a year later Isabella came there light and Joy of there life. Maya one of New York's best artist at the moment who owns her own art museum and Josh a doctor they finally got there dreams and to be together, all the ups and downs faded away once they got all of there ups.
Farkle and Riley got married after college as well and run Minkus Matthew's global together there company for science research, with there son and daughter Eliot and Nova they was complete. Happy.
Lucas was now running to be Mayor and is dating Aubrey there very happy together and work very well along side one another.
Riker and Mel are engaged after a long ten years together but are thriving and doing well in there own careers and relationship as well.
Everyone gathered on the roof with beautiful flowers surrounding them in every corner where Cory and Topanga are going to renew there vows.This moment everything was complete everything was... Perfect.
All it took was one Maya hart to change Josh Matthews cold heart.

''And that kids is how I met you're mother.''