62

(A/N my trailer for my new Tom Holland Ariana Grande book is on the top please watch and go read ''Famous In love.'')

I walk into Farkle's house noticing familiar faces from school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walk into Farkle's house noticing familiar faces from school. The music is loud, tall walls covered in windows and high ceilings being filled with music and laughter.
I turn to my side to see Josh sitting on the white couch looking at me and I feel my heart stop once again, I feel myself become weak once again and wanting nothing more than to run into his arms. We look at each other exchanging small smiles before I turn my head and walk towards the drinks to find Mel once she notices me a big smile grows her face and she wraps her arms around my neck in a hug, I hug back and smile at her.
''It's so good to see you I feel like we been living in different country's.'' She laughs.
''Same, How have you been?'' I ask grabbing a cup and filling it with whatever is on the table.
''Good this is kind of like my last party I got early admission into CCA so I'll be in California soon.''
''What that's great contractions!''
'' Yeah and Riker to he's coming with me we're kind of a thing now.'' She smiles
''I'm so happy for you Mel you deserve it.'' I smile giving her another hug, We talk for a few minutes until Josh comes up next to us.
''I'm gonna go find Riker see you later.'' Mel says leaving Josh and I at the drink table, I notice him grabbing a red cup and filling it before looking at me up and down.
''I miss you Maya.'' He smiles at me, I didn't notice how close he was until now. ''I made a stupid stupid mistake.''
''Yeah you did.'' I joke causing us both to laugh and it felt good to laugh with him again, after a few seconds I speak up again. ''I'm gonna go find Riley.'' He nods and I walk away in the direction Riley is in I notice her standing next to Farkle.
''Hey Maya I have to tell you something.'' Riley says smiling next to Farkle.
''Okay what's up?''
''Well tonight.... Farkle and I are officially a couple!'' A big grin grows on her face as Farkle wraps his arm around her.
''Wow Farkle you and finally are finally in love what's next mars?'' I laugh.
''Hopefully soon.'' He smiles,
''I'm so happy for you guys.'' I tell the couple hugging them both.
When we pull away I notice Josh standing with Riker looking a bit upset, then it hit me like a ton of bricks something hitting me over my whole body.
I have never loved anyone or anything more than I love Josh Matthew's, nothing makes me feel more comfortable, safe, happy, myself like him. I don't wanna imagine a world without us in it. So why am I letting one stupid idiotic mistake stand in the way of the great love Josh and I share.
Looking around at everyone and noticing how everyone is changing, how this year changed everything for everyone I realized I want change and I wanna make myself happy I deserve to be happy.
''Maya you okay?'' Riley asks but I wasn't looking at her or anybody but him.
I finally move my legs and start speed walking towards him pushing myself in the crowd of teenagers as I draw closer he notices and starts to walk towards me as well.
And just like those cheesy movies we found each other and our lips locked. I mean how cheesy but romantic is that.
I felt like my world made sense every time we kissed, I felt happiness all over my body and feeling more alive and fire than ever.
''I know we're complicated and have a lot to figure out but in the end I chose you always you.'' I tell him once we pull apart breathing heavy from our kiss.
''Maya all I ever wanted was you and I promise I'll live everyday of my life trying my best to be good enough for you.''
And from there well I guess you can say the rest is history....

No one's pov.

''Wow so Farkle you have been observing Josh and I since the first party and wrote it all in a book?'' Maya asks the boy confused as they all sat in Topanga's together.
''Yep who doesn't love a good girl bad boy love story.'' He smiles drinking his coffee while Maya and Josh flip through the pages of there history.
''I think it's going to be a great book and something one day you're kids can even read.'' Riley smiles.
''Woah woah kids I didn't sign up for that.'' Maya says.
''Not now silly.'' Riley laughs..
''We made it.'' Josh smiles kissing Maya's cheek as they sit together.