05

We all met back down in the living room a couple minutes later, We all sat and waited for josh to be done with that girl.Mason, Riker, Theo and Mel all sat there laughing about some fight that happened earlier I wasn't really paying much attention, I noticed that theo was more quiet than the others it was only very little at times he would talk and when he would it would be short and quiet, he had that whole mysterious vibe to him.I noticed all the boys was covered in tattoo's Josh had a couple but not as much as these boys.

''Alright we ready?'' Josh asks walking into the living room snapping me out of my thoughts.I turn my head to see more and more people came to the party but didn't seem interested in the game we was playing, probably because they was to busy getting high,drunk or hooking up.''Okay so everyone knows how the game is played someone is going to ask you truth or dare and if you pick truth but don't want to answer the question you take a shot,If you pick dare and don't want to do it you have to strip a item of clothing of choice from the person who gave you the dare.So we ready?'' Josh asked, we all nodded.''Alright let's get started.'' Josh said then took a seat next to Mel and mason.

Within a couple a couple of minutes into the game riker was dared to crack a carton of eggs over his head,Mel was dared to eat salt which is really gross and a bunch of stupid other things they was dared to do.Then it got time when it was finally my turn.

''Okay maya, truth or dare?'' Mason asks me with all eyes of the group on me.

''Probably truth.'' I hear josh mutter while taking another drink of his alcohol.I give him a glare and without thinking I say.

''Dare.'' I could see the confusion in his face from the corner of my eyes.

''I dare you to kiss riker.'' Mason smiles.

I stay silent weighing my options.I can either have my first kiss with someone I barley know in front of everyone or take off my shirt in front of everyone?I grab Mel's red solo next to me and take a big gulp, once I finish the alcohol which burns my throat I set the cup down and say to myself ''Here goes nothing.'' Riker and I lean in I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

''Wait!'' I hear Mason say before our lips touch.

''Instead I dare you to kiss Josh.'' He says.I hear the rest of the group ''Oohh'' and laugh.

''Yeah Maya kiss me.'' He smirks at me.Everyone's eyes are on me waiting for my answer.

''I rather take something off thank you.'' I glare at him.

''Okay take off you're shirt.'' He intructs.I start to feel the alcohol kick in and something takes over me telling me just to do it why not have some fun.So I pull my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor while the boys stare at me wide eyed. ''It's not polite to stare boys.'' I smirk.Later that night I had about three or four drinks and was drunk off my ass.

''Wait.Wait I want another one!'' I laugh and grab another shot from theo.

''I think you had enough.'' Josh said grabbing the shot out of my hand and placing it on the table.''I'm taking you home.''

''Wow mr.bossy pants.You-you are not my brother-father yeah you're not my father.'' I slur.Mel laughs and stands up putting her leather jacket on.

''I'll take her home don't worry about it.'' She tells josh.

''Yeah how you like that.It's-it's my friend taking me home now.Wait I wanna dance!!'' I say not making any sense and try running to the dance floor but josh grabs me by my waist holding me I try to fight out of his grip but he's to strong.''Stop let me go I don't like you!" I whine.

''She's obviously not gonna let you take her home-'' Mel starts but I cut her off.

''No I will not!'' I laugh.

''Yeah Okay.So just give me her address I have a GPS on my phone I'll just take her home.'' Mel says to josh.Josh rolls his eyes and lets out a deep breath.

''Whatever I don't care.'' He says letting me go and giving Mel my address, before walking away, I turn around to see him grab a bottle of vodka from one of the tables and walking upstairs.Me and Mel walk out of the crowded party and she walks me home.

End.

''And that's what happened.'' Josh finishes the story.

''Oh my god.'' I say covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. ''I can't believe I did that.''

''Yeah me either.You surprised me I didn't think you had it in you hart.'' He smiles and stands up.''But don't think were gonna be best friends now.'' He says before walking away.I turn my head to Farkle,Lucas and riley giving me a confused look.This is just great.