17

Theo and I talked a little before and during the game turns out he's a artist like me and we both like the same music.I had a lot more in common with him than I thought, the whole time Josh just sat there quietly I could tell he wanted to leave I think I know him pretty well by now.I was having so much fun talking to Theo and here and there Mel to I didn't even care about making Josh jealous anymore not that it didn't bother him because I was talking and laughing with Theo.

''So what are you're plans after the game?'' Theo asks me not taking his eyes off the game.

''I think we're gonna go to get something to eat.Wanna come?'' Josh turns his head to Theo and Me once I invite Theo.

''Well actually all of us are going to this kickback at Mel's wanna come?'' I'm about to decline the offer being that I swore to never go to any of there party's ever again until my phone buzzes I look at the screen and see a text from Josh? "Meet me in the parking lot in five minutes.'' The text reads, I roll my eyes and see Josh get up and walk down the bleachers.

''Maybe another time.'' I politely decline Theo's offer giving him a smile.

''You're welcome to come any time.'' He smiles back and returns to the game.After five minutes goes by I get up and walk down the bleachers heading to the parking lot where Josh is.There I saw him leaning against his fancy car with a cigarette in his mouth I rolled my eyes and walk over to him.

''What's you're problem?'' He ask before puffing out the smoke.

''Excuse me?'' There is something seriously wrong with him.

''You're trying to make me jealous.I'm not stupid.'' He throws the cigarette on the ground and steps on it putting it out.

''Well...'' I cross my arms. ''Did it work?'' I ask immediately regretting asking him that.Of corse it didn't.He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it and stands there staring at the ground.

''I don't want you talking to him.I just don't trust him.'' He looks back up at me and walks closer to me.

''He's you're friend?'' I state the obvious.

''Doesn't mean I don't trust him.'' He's now so close are chest are touching, he pushes my hair out of my face and cups my cheek with his hand he furrows his brows in confusion before asking. ''What's wrong?''

''You and Ellie...'' I didn't have to finish the sentence he knew what I was getting at.He gets that stupid cocky smile on his face and backs away from me crossing his arms.

''Yeah and?'' He smirks.and my mouths falls open.

''I am so stupid! This whole time you been leading me on only for me to find out you have a girlfriend!Seriously?!'' I yell without realizing what I just said I quickly turn around and start walking back to the bleachers but before I could take more than two steps Josh runs and stands in front of me stopping me.''I mean I understand you and her have so much in common.'' I say again immediately regretting it but the words just keep coming out from anger.

''Oh yeah like what?''

''Ugh I don't know you's both are rebellious and have that whole black clothing thing.'' I embarrass myself trying to come up with something.

''Oh yeah?You know what else Ellie and I have in common?'' He stops before saying. ''We both like girls.'' Embarrassment floods over me.

I put my hands over my face in embarrassment ''Oh my god.It just seemed-'' Josh cuts me off.

''That we was sleeping together?'' He smirks.

''You're ridiculous.'' I shake my head and about to walk away but Josh grabs my arm. ''What?!'' I turn around angry and feel our lips touch, He cups my face in his hands and kisses me passionately.With the sunset perfectly on us, the windy and chilly new york air and the way our lips move perfectly in-sync it felt like something straight out of a movie.After about fifteen seconds I surprise myself by pulling away and pushing him away. ''What is wrong with you?!'' I shout.''You can't just keep going around kissing random girls especially me.'' I say before walking away with Josh walking behind me calling my name.

''What's wrong with you?!" He ask causing me to get upset and turn around.

''You.You are what wrong with me.It's like you just know how to push all my buttons and how to get inside my head, You kiss me and then leave without a word, You be a jerk and then apologize for it then completely leave again What the hell is wrong with you!"' I shout getting more upset and more louder as each word slips out of my mouth.

''Well what do you want me to do get on my knees and purpose?'' The dumb idiot says and I roll my eyes at him.

''That has nothing to do with it.Either stop playing you're stupid little games or leave me alone.For good.'' I walk away and back to the game.I decide not to go sit back to the bleachers being Josh is gonna be back there I like his friends I really do just not Josh, I go and stand in front of the fence once Kyle notices me he gives me a smile and a wave, I smile to myself and wave back.After a couple minutes Riley came and stood by me so the rest of the game we laughed and cheered the boys on.

*A/N I didn't want to end the chapter this way but I really wanted to update my other stories being that I haven't updated them in a while and I have school in the morning so yeah.I'm gonna try to update this story either tomorrow or the day after that so shouldn't be to long.But thanks for reading and you're support, I love reading You're comments there so sweet and mean the world to me!Much love 😊😊💕💕💕😚😚