11

After my date with Kyle there I laid down in bed staring at the ceiling I couldn't sleep I was tired but it felt like there was so much on my brain to let me sleep.It seemed as these days all I could think of was Josh ever since that stupid kiss in the elevator, Why was Josh there at the restaurant tonight did he know I was gonna be there?Maybe I'm just over thinking everything that's something I hate about me I over thing all the time about the littlest things.

Buzz buzz

I hear my phone buzz on my nightstand I grab my phone and I'm shocked to see a text from..Josh.

Hart

You up?

Should I reply or just leave it?What could he possibly want at one am?After three minutes of lying there deciding if I should text back or not something inside of me tells me to reply.

It's 1 am Matthews what?

Why did I reply I should have just left it alone ugh.

Are U mad at me or something?

I reply..

You're kidding right?

Are you high?

I wait for his reply he probably is high or something.

Meet me.

Yep he's defiantly high.I roll my eyes and put the phone back on the night stand, trying to fall asleep for the second time is not much easier.After a couple minutes I hear the phone buzz and light up over and over again what could he possibly want?After he calls for what feels like the millionth time I finally give up and answer the phone call.

''What!'' I say angrily answering the phone.

''Whatcha doing?'' His voice seems normal?

''Sleeping.Well trying to, What do you want?!''

''To see you?'' He says in a casual tone it like it's completely normal.

''Whats wrong with you?Where are you?'' I'm waiting for him to say a club or a party either one.

''Home.Come over.'' I'm so done talking to him he's to drunk and high.

''I'm going to bed now you're to drunk.''

''I'm not drunk do I sound drunk? No.'' He don't sound drunk but with Josh you never know and I'm not in the mood to play his games.

''Goodnight.'' I say before hanging up and shutting off my phone.I put my phone on my nightstand and fell asleep.

Deep in sleep I'm in until I hear noise at my window, Why?Tired and very aggravated I get up and storm to the window to see who the hell is bothering me this late at night.

''How ya doin?'' Josh says before I close the window and lock it. ''Common!'' He says through the window.

''Go.Away.'' He's so annoying what dose he want at one am?

''Stop being a annoying twit and get out here.'' He orders.

''Wow.Okay first of all I'm a person you can't just order me around especially when you come to my house at one in the god damn morning and second of all I'm not the annoying one you are! What the hell do you even want-''

''It's times like this I wish there wasn't a window in front of us so I can kiss you to shut you up!'' He groans.I stand there frozen you can see the shock in my face. ''Just have fun for once in you're life take a risk.'' He says.

''I did at the party and that's enough risks I need to take thank you.'' I cross my arms.

''I'm not leaving unless you leave with me.'' He shrugs, What dose he want from me!Tired of bickering with him and in desperate need of sleep I agree.

''Give me five minutes.'' I tell him and he nods, I close the curtains so he don't see me getting dressed and go to my dresser.Where are we even going what do I wear?I finally decide on a pair of black leggings and a dark purple sweater it's just Josh not the president.I leave my messy hair down and tie my black converse.

''I can't believe I actually agreed to this.'' I say to myself in the mirror.

''Are you done!'' I hear Josh yell from my window.

I run over to the window and say.''Shut up before you wake up my mother!'' I open the window and am about to climb out before I notice him staring at me. ''What?'' I snap.

''Nothing.You look goo- Uh lets go.'' He stops himself mid sentence.

''I look Goo?'' I tease him.

''Can we just go.'' He rolls his eyes and helps me climb out of the window.

This should be interesting...

*A/N Please don't forget to like and comment I love reading you're guys comments.''