27

''Josh?What is it?'' I ask the angered boy. He don't make eye contact with me and keeps his eyes focused on Theo. ''Nothing I need to talk to Theo.Leave.'' He tells me still looking at Theo.I raise a eyebrow and in shock from how rude his tone is. ''You can't order me if you need to talk to Theo wait till later because he was just walking me home so bye.'' I grab Theo's arm and about to walk off until Josh grabs my arm. ''God damn! Let.Go.Of.Him.'' He growls through his teeth his tone is aggressive. ''Calm down I was just walking her home it's not like she's you're girlfriend so there's no reason for you to snap.'' Theo steps in. ''Theo you're my friend but that don't give me a reason to beat you to the ground senselessly.'' Josh says with a smug look. ''Josh! What's you're problem!'' I yell surprised by his cruel words. ''Can you just get in the damn car!'' Josh yells back surprising me yet again from his screaming that I was not excepting. ''Give me one reason.'' I cross my arms he has to know that he can't boss me around that I won't do every command he gives me like he's a god or something. ''BECAUSE I'M FUCKING TELLING YOU TO!'' He shouts startling me but I don't want him or Theo to know that. ''Maya you don't have to listen to this guy i'll take you home.'' Theo tells me. ''Thank you for the offer Theo but I should go with him or else he'll do something stupid.'' Theo looks at me then Josh then back at me before nodding. ''Ok...Be carful.'' He whispers the last part.

Theo walks away leaving me and a angry Josh, We both don't say anything and he starts walking down the stairs to his car and I follow, scared that he might do something that would end him up in jail or the hospital.He holds the car door open for me I get in with no words. He starts driving and there's silence. ''I don't understand why you do this to me.Everytime.Why are you so terrible to me?'' I say in a whisper while looking out the window not excepting a reply. ''Because I'm...I'm.'' He starts but stops and I feel tears form in my eyes I can't cry.I won't cry I can't keep crying over him I continue looking out the window at all the cars and tall buildings. There's silence for the rest of the car ride it's not before we get on my street he speaks up. ''I'm incapable of loving someone.'' He says in such a whisper I barley hear him...But I do and I swear I feel my heart brake into a million pieces a tear falls down my cheek but I can't help it.Once he stops the car in front of my apartment building there's nothing I want more but to jump out of this car go into my room and cry for hours.I unbuckle my seat belt and grab my purse just as I'm about to open the car door I feel a hand on my arm. ''Look at me.'' He says softly I look at his eyes which are filled with hurt the same as mine. ''What I'm about to say listen to me very carefully ok?'' I nod in response. ''I need you to forget about me. Go to Kyle or find someone just not Theo his intentions are not good trust me.Don't look for me, don't think about me and I'll do the same.'' Before I could open my mouth to say something or cry he kisses me like he always dose when something happens and I give in everytime kissing back. The kiss last five seconds before he pulls away. Our foreheads are touching and our heavy breathing fills the car. ''Go.'' He says softly. ''No.I don't want to.'' I reply. ''Why are you letting me go like this don't you feel the same as I do?'' I ask he stays silent and I pull away looking at him. ''Say it.Three words eight letters.'' I add feeling my heart beat out of my chest He looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but closes it. ''Say it and I'm yours.That's it that's all you have to do, We can't sit here and lie we have no feelings for each other.'' I say hoping to get him to express how he feels about me. ''I...'' He stops mid sentence and my heart beats faster knowing what he's about to say. ''Hate you.'' His eyes turn cold and I feel myself die.It hurts more knowing he don't mean it that he just can't love and express his feelings so he replaces them with cruel things. ''I know you don't mean that-'' he cuts me off. ''I do Maya I do.Get out and never speak to me again please.'' He smirks and I feel his arrogant side come back.I get out of the car not wanting to spend another minute in this car trying to get through to him when I know it's never gonna work.I'm just wasting my time.But the worst part is once I get out of the car and I stand on the side walk in the cold air....I feel nothing at all.No hurt or relief or happiness just....

Nothing.

(A/N So i'm trying to update as much as I can but it's really hard because my laptop is broke so it's hard waiting for my brother to be done with his so I can write and I had writing on my phone it's so annoying Also I have a lot of other things going on in my life preventing me to write but I'M TRYING. I'll try to update more.

Also Please leave comments on you're opinions on what happens I love reading you're guys reactions and opinions! And please vote to.Thanks for all the love and support I love you guys!! New chapter up as soon as I can!)