42

''Why won't you let me in?'' My hand slaps over my mouth shocked at what I had just said, why did I ask him that? His expression is shocked for a second but then falls back down to I'm cool serious Josh who don't care about nothing.

''What do you mean?'' He asks, It's now or never Maya just ask him.

''Why don't you do relationships? Why are you the way you are you're Cory and Topanga's son the greatest love story I ever heard the two most loving and caring people I ever met why do you smoke and drink? Why don't you ever let anyone in? Why can't you love why can't you feel?'' The words come out like word vomit the things I have been wanting to say to him since I was twelve the things I always wondered and always wanted to ask but never had the courage to.I stay in silence taking a deep breath I except him to be angry at me and start yelling that it's none of my business but instead he's has a look on his face which I can only describe as...Hurt.Sadness.

''I'm Cory and Topanga's son that's just it.I'll never live up to how amazing they are I can never be like them or even like Riley and Auggie they are like them there smart and actually have hope in people.I'm not smart like Farkle, I can't hope like Riley, I'm not Mr perfect like Lucas...And I can't love enough to love you the way you deserve to be loved.Because you Maya Hart deserve someone who can love you the way you deserve and know how to be there for you.You deserve someone who is not broken.'' I'm practically sobbing by the time he's finished probably looking like hell but I don't care I can't even think I feel like my mind is going to explode all I want is just to hold him close right now and tell him he is perfect in my eyes and I don't want anyone else but when I reach out to him he pulls away and stands up from the bench. ''That's why I push you away Maya that's why I'm so cold and terrible especially to you.We can't be together not even friends I can't hurt you anymore Maya I can't.'' 

''Because you don't want to hurt me we can't be together? That's doing nothing but hurting both of us and you know it.'' I get up from the bench standing in front of me. 

''I just can't.'' He finally looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I look down shaking my head trying to hold myself together but failing miserably. 

''Wow.You have done this to me time after time, I can't do this anymore I can't keep waiting for you.I'm done with us-'' I cut myself off. ''With you.Lord knows there was never an us.'' I walk away and walk back inside the hotel when I start to feel the tears coming back I can't stay out there with him any longer I'm a mess.I'm a mess but I know one thing.

Josh and Me are like Ice,Fire and Ashes.

(A/N Short chapter but Gosh I was practically crying while writing this who else was like I'm with you Maya when she was sobbing. I'll try and update soon hopefully tonight or tomorrow but I don't want to make any promises so I'll try. 

Also Because I'm very interested to know what is a song that reminds you of Josh and Maya in this story because I have so many but what's you're guys? Leave a comment and let me know and please don't forget to give this chapter a like or a fav whatever you call it.Thanks for reading! )