01

(A/N This chapter will be a little shorter than usual that's only because I'm having a problem with my laptop and have to fix thursday so yeah sorry about that.)

I felt the warm august new york weather hit me as I walked to the matthew's apartment,I always climb through the window to avoid riley's older brother because I know if I seen him he would make a sarcastic or rude remark about me.

''Ready for school loser.'' I joked as I climbed through riley's window, Once I looked up I noticed she wasn't in her room instead I seen josh sitting there shirtless reading some kinda book.The way his hair was in a perfect yet messy quiff without him even trying, and the tattoos on his tan and perfect body would leave a girl speechless...Including me.

''Take a picture hart it'll last longer.'' He said in a plan tone as he turned a page in the book.

''Where's riley? And since when do you read.'' I ask sitting down in the bay window.

''One she's in the bathroom and two I don't I just found this on riley's dresser, It's the most boring thing I ever read in my life I rather watch twilight.'' He said placing the book on the bay window where I was sitting, I picked it up to see it was pride and prejudice.I smiled slightly as this was my favorite book, not many would believe it but I enjoy reading and writing very much.

''Of corse you would like a boring book like that.'' He rolled his eyes.

''What's that mean?'' I asked.

''Nothing just the fact that you're a major bore.'' He snarked as he took out a cigarette box and put a cigarette between his teeth.

''Josh what did I tell you about smoking in my room.'' Riley said to her brother as she walked in the room before he could light it.He rolled his eyes and mumbled something before walking out.

''I really can't stand him.'' I rolled my eyes once he walked out.

''So you've told me about 5 million times.'' She laughed as we climbed out the window going to the subway station.On our way there we talked about the pretty little liars season finale.

''Ladies.'' Farkle greeted us as he looked up from his phone.

''Farkle.'' Riley and I said in usion.

''Hey riley, Movie tonight?'' Lucas asked as we all stepped inside the subway train, I wonder what's going on with them I mean I know they have a complicated relationship but this is just way to complicated.I can't help but think about what josh said earlier about me being a bore am I really a bore?I don't think so I think I'm just careful and fun in a different way...Oh no I am  bore.

''Maya.Maya!'' Riley shouted trying to get my attention, Snapping out of my thoughts and realizing I zoned out.

''Yeah sorry.''I apologized turning my attention back to riley.

''Are you gonna come to the movies with us tonight?'' Riley asked.

''Yeah that's just what I want to be a third wheel on you're guys date.Perfect.'' I say sarcastically.

''It's not a date farkle's coming to.'' Lucas tells me.Well Guess I have nothing better to do on friday night.

''Yeah why not.'' I agree as the train comes to a stop.

''Great! And were still on for our sleepover on saturday right?'' Riley ask as we exit the train.

''Sure.'' I laugh as we all walk to John Adems High school.