35

*A/N PLEASE READ THE END AUTHORS NOTE SUPER IMPORTANT THANKS.*

Maya's Pov

"I mean hooking up in the bathroom really classy, god she's such a skank.'' I ended my rant while I was on the phone with Riley packing my bags for tomorrow. ''Yeah totally.'' Riley agrees like she's been doing for the past hour. ''You okay you seem pretty quiet?'' I ask my best friend. ''Yeah I'm fine I just need you're help with packing for tomorrow can you come over?'' ''On my way honey.'' I reply we exchange goodbyes and I grab my purse, phone leaving the apartment.

Josh's Pov.

My blood is boiling.Fuck! I'm so upset from what happened with Maya god she is so fucking complected sometimes! I need to find a way to release some of this anger, I can fuck some random girl?But then again Maya is probably gonna find out and that's the whole reason we argued anyways- You know what? Screw it.Were not dating Maya shouldn't care and if she dose I don't care.I take out my phone and text some random girl in my phone it's not hard to find a random girl to have sex basically every girl in new york drops to there knees for me.I head home and wait for Natalie a hot latin girl from Miami.

Maya's Pov

I was in Riley's room helping her pack her suitcase as she was telling me about all the fun site seeing where gonna do in south carolina as fun as it sounds the whole Josh thing is distracting me plus I'm not looking forward to being in a bus with everyone including him for twelve hours.I want to believe the Gloria thing isn't true but I can't I know it's true why would he do that? And for a second I actually thought he was changing, there goes that. ''Maya.Are you ok?'' Riley snaps me out of my thoughts, I look away from the window to my best friend to see a sad look on her face. ''Look I gotta tell you something.'' She sighs and throws the pink cashmere sweater in her hands on the bed.I'm suddenly interested in what she has to say.She sits down on the bed looking down for a second taking a deep breath before opening her mouth. ''It was me in the bathroom stall it wasn't Gloria that was my purse.But I can't say who I was with but it's not like it's a big deal or anything.'' My heart sinks.How could Riley say it so casually like she's telling me about a dress. ''What!Why didn't you tell me?!' I exclaim trying to process the words that Riley had just told me. ''I was I really was but then you brought up that whole who dose guys in the bathroom such a skank.'' She defends. ''Oh my god Riley Josh and I got mad at each other over this!" I snap. ''Look it's not that big of a deal it's not like you guys are waiting or anything.'' I don't think I ever been this mad at Riley how could she seem so calm and casual about this like it's a normal thing. ''I can't even talk to you right now I gotta go.'' I grab my purse and walk across the hall to Josh's room I knock repeatedly on the door. ''Josh please open up I am sorry I thought it was you and Gloria in the bathroom please let me in.'' I knock a couple more times and no answer... I sigh in defeat maybe he just needs time that's fine I'll give that to him I hope it's soon.I walk into the living room heading to the door.Before I can get there the door swings open and I see Josh and some tall girl with black hair immediately making me feel insecure she's so pretty like megan fox I snap out of it realizing Josh brought a girl back to his house (probably to hook up) ''Maya...'' Josh has a shocked expression on his face. I open my mouth to say something but I quickly close it realizing something. ''You know what?I don't even care..I don't.'' I tell him honestly because I don't how much longer can I do this putting up with his stupid little game? I walk past him and the girl leaving the apartment.

(A/N ok super short chapter I know I'm sorry! I just wanted to update at least something today. But I had a super important question for you guys. I loveeee writing girl meets world fan fiction and I will continue to do so but I wanted to do something different so I was thinking of writing kinda like a avengers fan fiction like captain america or something.Please comment you're opinion on if I should do a avengers fan fiction as well.)