03

(A/N If I forgot to mention this book has mentions of sexual intercourse, slight cursing, alcohol and smoking.If any of the things I just mentioned makes you feel uncomfortable then just don't read.)

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun beamed through my window,I have a major headache and feel like I'm dying.I sit up and see josh standing there.I let out a scream before covering my self with the blanket as I'm only wearing a bra and underwear although I have no idea why I can't even remember anything about last night.All I remember is drawing in my room and listening to music everything after that is a complete blur.

''What the hell matthews what are you doing in my room?And why Am I naked?'' I snap.

''I wanted to see if you were ok and how the hell should I know why you're naked I don't know what you do at night...Although I would like to.'' He smirks at the last part.I roll my eyes.

''Well how did you even get in?'' I furrowed my brows in confusion.

''You're mom let me in.'' He says casually while taking off his sweater revealing his tattoos and toned arms.

''My mother let you in?'' I say in shock, My mom knows how bad josh is I mean everyone in new york city dose so why would she let him in my room all alone.

''Yeah, She's really nice.'' He smiles as he sits down on the bed besides me.''But don't flatter you're self babe the only reason I came to check on you because riley told me to.'' I can tell he's lying, riley and the rest of his family tell him to do things all the time and not once has he done them so what makes this one so different.But I choose not to not call him out on it because It's just a waste of time.We sit there in silence awkwardly.

''Okay well I'm fine so like...Can you go so I can get dressed.'' I tell him in a awkward tone.

''Nah I think I'll stay and watch.''He slightly smiles before putting a cigarette in his mouth, before he could light it I pull it out.

''Sorry No cancer sticks allowed in my room.'' I say before snapping the cigarette in half, he rolls his eyes and mumbles something but I can't make it out.He gets up and heads towards my bedroom door.

''Nice bra by the way makes you're boobs look sexy.'' He winks and walks out.My mouth drops to the floor as I look down and see that I am no longer covering my self the blanket must have slipped down when I broke the cigarette.I still have a bad headache and I noticed I smell like alcohol, I turn my head and notice on my night stand theres two white pills, a glass of water and a note. 'Advil should help with the hangover -Josh' I crumble the piece of paper and throw it into the small garbage can by my dresser and take the advil.I go into the shower once I get out I get dressed,blow dry my hair.I go into the kitchen to see a note on the kitchen table, what is this leave maya a note day? I look at the note as it reads 'Went to work at topanga's, money on the counter.Love you! -Mom'..Guess I will do the same and go to topanga's being that I have no other plans on a Saturday.I walk out of my apartment and walk to topanga's.I walk in and breath in the smell of coffee.I turn my head to see Riley,Lucas and Farkle sitting in our usual spot.

''Hey losers what's up.'' I say and take a seat next to riley.

''Peaches!Happy Saturday!'' Riley greets me in her cheerful tone.

''Hi sweetie!'' I smile back at her.

''How come you didn't answer my calls or text last night I was worried about you?'' Riley ask concerned.

''Yeah me and lucas called you like 10 times we was really worried.'' Farkle says as he looks up from writing in his notebook.Comes to think of it I actually have no idea where my phone is,it wasn't on my night stand this morning and I always leave my phone on my nightstand.

''I actually don't even know where my phone is.'' I say puzzled. ''Hey mom have you seen my phone?'' I ask my mom as she walks by us.

''No haven't seen it.'' She shrugs and walks away.

''Well were was the last place you had it?'' Lucas ask.

''I don't know, I don't even remember half of last night.'' They all get confused looks on there face.

''I probably just need coffee I'm really tired I'm sure it will pop up somewhere.'' I shrug and we all go back to talking about regular things until we turned our heads to see josh walk in with his usual friends who were just as bad as him.Him and his friends all sat at a table.

''Maya why is my brother looking at you?'' Riley asks.Of corse I know he's looking at me but I refuse to look back him.

''I don't know.'' I reply and take a sip from my coffee.

''Maya.'' I hear josh call I turn my head and see him walking over to us, My heart starts beating fast what could he possibly want?

''You forgot this last night.'' He said handing me my phone, I turn my head to see Riley, Lucas and farkle with there jaws dropped.

''Thanks.'' I say and took my phone awkwardly. ''Um can I talk to you?'' I ask and stand up leading him over to a empty table. ''What happened last night? Because All I can remember is being in my room listening to music and that's it?'' He chuckled and took off his leather jacket.

''Well Apparently from looking at inside you're phone-''

''What You looked in my phone!'' I cut him off.

''Do you want to know what happened last night or not?'' I nod.

''Ok so here's what happened.''

Last night

'Are you coming tonight?'' Aubrey sent me a text.

''Idk...'' I reply.

''Common it will be so much fun just for a little while.'' She begs

''Alright I'll be there in 20 minutes.'' I reply and put my phone down,My mom is sleeping and if she wakes up and ask I can always say I was spending the night at riley's and didn't have my phone, yeah that's perfect.I put on a pair of black jeans,a white knit sweater, white vans and put my hair in a high pony tail and left my face natural.I grabbed my phone and went out the window.Once I got to aubrey's apartment it was huge, with high ceilings and modern furniture.The strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes the two smells I hate the most.There was red solo cups on the floor and everywhere else and maybe some bra's.I made my way to the crowd of drunk people.

''Maya!'' I turn to see Aubrey walking towards me. ''Hey I'm glad you came.'' She says in excitement.

''Yeah I am to.You're house is really nice.'' I complement.

''Thanks! No offense but what are you wearing?'' She gives a disgusted look while looking down at my outfit.

''What's wrong with it?'' I ask. She opens her mouth to speak but the sound of something braking stops her.

''Who broke my mother Chinese vase!'' She yells. ''Excuse me.Here take this it will loosen you up.'' She hands me a red cup and walks away yelling at some guys who apparently broke her mothers vase.I set the cup down I don't know a lot about parties but I know one thing never take a drink from someone.I mean I don't really know her that well and I'm not taking my chances.Once I turn around I feel my top get wet I look down to see someone tripped and spilled there drink allover me great.Note the sarcasm.Now I have to find a bathroom, I scan through the large apartment and walk to a hallway with many doors, most are locked or filled with people hooking up.I reach one last door at the end of the hallway and turn the nob for only the door to be locked.

''Really?!'' I say in annoyance to myself.I knock on the door, no response I groan and look down to see my white sweater now see through from the drink and now a major stain setting it.Thank god I put a tank top under my sweater I push through the crowd and walk towards the kitchen I wet a napkin hoping this would get the stain out.

''Common.Common.'' I say to myself as I put the napkin to my sweater trying to get the stain out.After many attempts the stain only gets worst.I throw the napkin on the floor in aggravation and lean on the granite kitchen island putting my hands over my face.

''Having fun?'' I hear a male voice from behind me.