55

Guys I don't want to be annoying but I just posted the trailer for my Shawn and Camila fanfic that I will be publishing soon! I am super proud of this trailer I stood up super later and worked really hard on it so it would mean a lot if you have a minute please watch it and tell me what you think. Pretty please :( Thank youuuu my loves!

Maya

About a hour has passed Mason and I continued our walk he's a very shy person who doesn't say much the most of our time has been just me talking and him agreeing nodding his head sometimes throwing in a sentence or two but he's still really sweet and different than anyone I ever met theres just something about him. Perhaps it's his mysterious persona far away he looks scary with tattoos and piercings, pale with dark circles covering his dark eyes.But up close when you look into his eyes there's hurt in them.

''What about you?'' I ask

''What about me?'' He questions.

''You're family, life, stories tell me about you.'' His body stiffens as he looks down at the ground putting his hands in his pockets.

He takes a couple minutes to respond before he says ''Nothing really to say.'' He shrugs with a fake smile. ''You hungry? Wanna get some food?''

''Yeah sounds good.'' I smile we start to head back to the car with silence in the air I look up turning my head to see him looking at me with a smile. ''What?'' I ask with a smile.

''Nothing sorry.'' He shakes his head looking back down. He's cute when he's nervous he really needs to smile more his smile is perfect.

Once in the car

when we get in the car I turn my phone on being there was no reception.

2 new texts from Peaches🍑💘🐰

Forget my brother go for Mason totally hottie

Get it Gurl ;)

I laugh from Riley's texts. I also see a missed call from my mom I send her text telling her I am okay and will call her when I get back to the hotel I also see a text from Josh.

Where are you? Are you ok?

I roll my eyes at his text, now he cares. Once the car stops were at a diner, we walk inside and take a seat at a booth.Mason excuses himself and goes to the bathroom while he's gone I wonder if I should text Josh back or not. I mean I should text him back just to tell him where I am right? But then again who is he? He's not my father or my boyfriend so it shouldn't concern him... is he boyfriend? Going against my thoughts I reply to him anyways.

I'm fine, Just getting some food.

That seems normal right? I furrow my eye brows in confusion and bite my bottom lip looking at the delivered text.

''Everything ok?'' Masons soft voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

''Yeah sorry.'' I put my phone down and notice the waitress has brought our drinks.

''You really do love him don't you?" Mason asks catching me by surprise as I choke on my sprite his eye widen. ''Sorry was that to personal?''

''No not at all.'' I smile at him he gives me a soft smile back. ''And Yeah I do.It's just he's so confusing he needs to figure out what he wants cause clearly it's not me.''

''I know sometimes it seems as if he don't love you but he dose he just don't know how to show it.'' Mason's words surprise me mostly because he barley ever says anything but mostly because he knows this but he is friends with Josh. ''I'm not all that close with Josh but it's not hard to tell how he feels about you.'' He adds as if he was reading my mind.

''I guess.'' I shrug taking another sip of my sprite.

The rest of the meal was us talking about some new movies coming out and the drake concert everyone is going to next week.I look at my phone and see it's only seven Josh never replied to me which is not a surprise.

''I really don't wanna go back to the hotel.'' I whine putting my phone back down.

''We don't have to.'' He shrugs. ''I noticed when we drove by there is a karaoke bar a couple blocks down? I mean I'm not a singer but it's more fun than a boring hotel.''

''I'm not dressed.'' I look down at my shorts and sneakers.

''You look beautiful.'' I can't help but blush. ''Ok I guess so sounds fun.'' I say.

Later

Mason and I walk into the karaoke bar which was more like a club/bar with karaoke going on but it still seemed fun. We sat down at a table before I got up and said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom.''

''Ok I'll order some drinks.'' Mason says.

Once I find the bathroom there's a line. Ugh of corse, while in line I take out my hone from my back pocket and see scroll through social media. I see Josh just posted a video I click on it seeing Ashley in a bathroom applying mascara.

''Josh stop.'' She laughs grabbing the phone. I can hear them both laughing along with a couple other people in the background anger runs through me I scroll down to see Ellie posted a video as well.

''I am waiting for Ashley and Mel to get ready so we can leave.'' Ellie says in the video while sitting on a bed.

''THERE TAKING FOREVER!'' Josh says as him and Ellie both start to crack up laughing.Her caption reads. Going out to get drunk with this hottie. At this point I have had enough putting my phone back in my pocket and storming back out to where Mason is I notice two glasses on a table if Josh can go out getting drunk having fun so can I. I pick up one of the glasses and take a big gulp before looking at the glass and at Mason.

''It's water... I didn't know what you drank.'' He says I pick up his glass and chug it down before realizing it's water to. ''Yeah I don't drink.''

''Can I get a vodka with cranberry on the rocks.'' I tell the waitress and surprised that she didn't ask for ID.

After I chug down my third drink the burning sensation is no longer there and everything become's blurry. ''Maybe you should slow down.'' Mason suggests I can only laugh and I don't stop laughing I continue laughing for a good five minutes for no reason.

''No I'm good can I get another drink please.'' I wave to the waitress.

Later

A few more drinks later and I feel amazing. ''I'm gonna go get you some water ok?'' Mason says getting up I nod continuing to laugh as I ask Siri stupid questions.

''Ok if anyone wants to come up and sing some karaoke request are open.'' The Dj says. Before I know it I'm on the stage.