22

Josh gives me a glance and turns back to his friends. ''What you guys up to?'' He asks while taking off his hoodie and sitting down in the chair by Mel's desk.Riker informs him were going to the movies and Theo adds in ''Even though Maya knows nothing about superheros.'' He jokes causing me to laugh and playfully hitting his arm. ''Maya can't go.'' Josh says suddenly catching me off guard and obviously making everyone confused. ''Why not?'' I furrow my brows at him. ''Because you're going out with me.'' My heart stops beating and I feel my cheeks flush up I feel all the attention on me.I notice him get up grabbing his sweater and looking at me. ''Let's go.'' His tone is plain and face is expressionless a look thats on his face all the time.I weigh out my options I could tell him no which might lead to a argument in front of all his friends or I could choose to not cause a scene and just go with him.

With everyone's eyes on me I decide to go with the second one I grab my purse and say bye to everyone before Josh and me walk out of Mel's bedroom. We walk out the house in silence and continue on the silence until we get outside to Josh's car. He opens the door of his all black sports car and waits for me to get in I cross my arms and stand there.
"What?" He says with annoyance in his voice. "I'm not getting in there." I reply. He sighs and rolls his eyes obviously frustrated. "You completely ignore me then walk inside and see I have plans then act like me and you was suppose to go on a date." I argue aggravated with his actions, he can't just ignore me completely acting like a jerk then think I'm gonna go somewhere with him. Maybe it was because I was with Theo. "It was Theo wasn't it?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"No. Now get in the car." I hold my ground crossing my arms and taking a step back. "Why are you so stubborn?!" He half yells. "I'm not stubborn you just won't tell me the truth and I'm not getting into the car until you apologize for the way you acted and tell me the truth." He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down and tugs at his hair. "Yes it was because Theo and that's only because I don't trust him." I wait for him to apologize which never comes. "And..." I try to hint at it. He rolls his eyes and then finally says "I'm sorry. Now get in the damn car I mean it Maya." Deciding I don't want to continue bickering with him in the freezing cold I get in the passenger seat and he closes the car door before getting into the drivers seat.

"Where are we going anyways." I ask once he gets in the car and pushes a button in the car then the engine starts. These stupid fancy cars like why are there so many buttons in here? "I don't know what do you want to do?" He shrugs. I try to think of things to do with Josh, we could go ice skating? But then I would probably fall on my butt and that would be really embarrassing so I rule that out, the movies but all his friends are going so that's a no. "Whatever you want you pick." I tell him kinda regret telling him that knowing Josh he will probably take me to a rave or tattoo shop. The car drive is silent the only noise is from the outside crowded streets and the radio playing quietly, I then head a Familiar song play on the radio I turn up the volume to hear James dean and Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with sirens I smile as one of my favorite songs plays. "Please don't tell me you actually like this band." He chuckles. "What there music is good." He shakes his head and says ''No way.'' I shake my head and put the song louder as Josh drives to god only knows where.Probably to the woods to kill me or leave me there to walk, I laugh at my crazy thoughts causing Josh to give me a confused look before turning back to the road.As I watch him drive I get this feeling in my stomach that I cant explain and in my heart to and I can't deny that I know that I have feelings for Josh Matthews. Strong feelings.

*A/N I'm going to be making a youtube video soon answering you're guys questions so if you have any questions you want to ask me just leave a comment or privet message me and I will answer them in my video :) Thanks babes! *