37

(I honestly can't remember what I named the history teacher so we will just go with Mr, Hall for now ok enjoy)

Maya's Pov.

Mr.Hall assigned us our seats on the bus (not that anyone really followed them) Once I got on the bus I noticed Josh and his goons sitting at the back I only see two empty seats none of which are far away from Josh.Suck up Maya it's just twelve hours, I sigh and sit down by the window pulling out my headphones plugging them into my phone hoping to drown out the loud teenagers around me.I feel someone besides me I turn my head to see Riley standing there. 

''Mind if I sit here?'' She asks with hope in her eyes, I simply nod I admit not talking to Riley is killing me we never went this long without talking.She sits down next to me and the tension is thick not only between Riley and I but the fact that I can feel Josh's eyes on me I shift uncomfortable and turn my attention outside looking out the window.Mr Hall starts by telling us a bunch of rules and random stuff that I wasn't paying attention to she then passes out papers of who we will be sharing a room with.Riley and I look at our papers. I'm sharing a room with Mel, I roll my eyes it's not that I don't like her she's nice and all but she's friends with Josh and were just very different. ''Great I knew it whoria Gloria.'' Riley complains. ''Common lets not be judgy.'' I tell her seconds later Gloria pops up from the chairs behind us. ''Thank you.Do you know how hard it is being judged in this school.Anyway I won't even be in the room half the time hot weather makes me horny as fuck while you guys are studying the history I'm gonna be studying the ceiling in Matty's bedroom.'' She goes back to sitting down once she's away Riley and I bust out laughing, After laughing so hard we can't breathe and our stomach's hurt we stop and stare at each other.

 ''I'm sorry it was wrong that I didn't tell you I promise it won't happen again.'' She apologizes. ''It's ok I really missed you.'' I reply hugging my best friend.

five hours later

The ride isn't that bad I had music, Riley, magazines and a bus full of crazy teenagers.Mr,Hall fell asleep and was a heavy sleeper who didn't even wake up when the whole bus was shouting when Farkle and Riker wa arm wrestling.

After a couple minutes the bus stops and Mr,Hall got up asking for silence. ''Ok we have stopped at a convenient store so you's can get out stretch you're legs, use the bathroom, hydrate or whatever.'' He informs everyone and everyone gets off the bus.I went to the bathroom and went back on the bus there was nothing I really needed once I get on the bus there's only Josh I try to ignore him and sit back to my seat.Well this is awkward.After a couple seconds of Josh and I sitting there in awkward silence he gets up and walks towards me, he stands in front of me in silence. ''No.Don't do that.'' I tell him before he has the chance of speaking. ''Do what?'' He asks confused. 

''You're gonna come here apologize I'm gonna forgive you, were gonna be fine for today then tomorrow you're gonna do something wrong again, we fight then the cycle goes back around.'' His expression says it all once I'm done. 

''Maya I-'' I cut him off. 

''No Josh.Go please.'' He waits a couple seconds before leaving and going back to his chair. I sigh god this is gonna be a long ride.