04

I remove my hands and turn my head to see a guy with tattoo's and dark brown hair swept down he looked kinda familiar.

''Parties are not really my thing...Well I actually never been to one- but you didn't need to know that.'' He chuckles.

''I'm riker.'' He says putting his cup down and pouring some alcohol into it.

''Maya.'' I say in a low tone.

''Yeah I know who you are.'' He looks up at me and back down at his cup.

''You do?'' I ask confused.

''Yeah josh talks about you all the time.'' That's when I remember who he was.I always seen him and josh hanging out around school.

''Ohh you're josh's friend.Yeah I'm sure he says bad things about me and makes fun of me all the time.'' I half laugh looking down.

''Actually the opposite.'' I look up at him once the words come out of his mouth. ''He's always talking about the gorgeous blonde with the hot body.'' He laughs.I turn red from the thought of josh even thinking about me like that.

''Well he's a jerk.'' I reply.

''Yeah true.'' He agrees. ''Common come hang with us.''

''I rather not spend the rest of this awful night hanging out with josh thanks.'' I tell him.

''It's not just me and josh come on it will be fun.'' I hesitate for a minute but then decide it's better than looking around for Aubrey all night.

''Okay.' I agree and follow him into the living room.Once we walk into the living room I see josh and 3 other people who I usually see him hanging out with in school but never really took a look at them.One had a black quiff with a blonde streak in his hair, he had many tattoo's and a lip piercing like riker's and was smoking a cigarette sitting next to a girl with dark brown hair, pale skin she was really pretty and was also smoking a cigarette, she had her legs on the guy with the black hair's lap.On the other couch there was josh and a guy with pale skin and dark circle's under his eyes and blood shot eyes, also covered in tattoo's with messy hair .

''Hey maya didn't think to see you here how was you're charlie brown movie or was barney?'' Josh smirks at me I give him a glare and we all stay there not saying anything to each other only the loud music and the other people talking.

''Hi I'm Mel.'' The girl smiles at me.

''Hi I'm maya.''

''Maya this is mel,theo and mason.'' Riker pointed to each person saying there name.

''Don't be shy.Come sit down.'' Mel smiles at me padded the seat next to her.''El is usually here but she got drunk and punched a girl earlier so mason drove her home.'' Mel tells me.

''Do you drink?" Mason asks me.I shake my head no. They all laugh. ''I told you guys she a bore.'' Josh laughs.

''Yeah but a hot bore.'' Riker says taking another drink of his alcohol.We again all sit there in silence not saying anything.

''God this is boring.'' Josh says while lighting a cigarette. ''Someone get victoria for me.'' He instructs once he takes the cigarette out of his lips and breath outs the smoke.Riker gets up and goes to get who I assume is this victoria person he wants.

''So who's playing tonight?'' Mason asks.

''I might.'' Josh replies.

''I defiantly am.'' Mel says.

''yeah I'm in.'' Theo mumbles.

''Are you playing?'' Mel asks.

''Probably no.'' Josh snarks.

''Truth,Dare,strip, drink.'' Mel replies.

''What's that?'' I ask.

''Don't matter because you're gonna say no anyways.'' Josh says, I glare at him.

''I'm in.'' I reply.I looking the corner of my eye and see a surprise expression on josh.Riker returns with a girl who I assume was victoria she had red hair and a lot of makeup, she was wearing a very short black leather skirt with studs and a black shirt that was off the shoulders.

''What do you want josh?' She asks in a annoyed tone.

''I'm bored wanna have some fun?'' He smirks at her.She nods.

''Josh game starts in ten minutes.'' Mason tells josh.

''I only need five.'' Josh says before him and victoria walk off.

''What happened to you're shirt?'' Mel ask pointing to my stained sweater.

''Some idot spilled there drink all over me.By the way what's this game we all are gonna play?'' I ask.

''Come on I'll tell you while I get you a new shirt.'' She hands her drink to theo and grabs my hand leading me upstairs and into a room with a bunch of posters on the wall and fairy lights lighting the room.Once you walk in the smell of vanilla hits you.Mel goes into a closet and looks through some clothes.

''So are you and aubrey friends?'' I ask, I mean they must be if she just goes through her closets in her house.

''Yeah you can say that.'' She chuckles. ''She's my sister.Well step sister.'' She corrects herself.

''Oh I had no idea she never really mentioned you.Not that were that close.''

''Yeah neither are we, were very different if you couldn't tell.'' She says while looking through her closet. ''Here.'' She throws me a shirt, I look at it and see it's a dark grey half top.I never liked these mostly because I don't like showing my stomach or any parts of my body really.

''Do you have anything that can cover more up?'' I ask.

''Not you're thing huh?Here try this.'' She throws me another shirt, I look at it and see it's a nirvana tee-shirt.

''Thanks.'' I smile.

''No problem.Okay So truth,dare,strip,drink it's basically truth or dare except when you don't want to answer truth you have to take a shot and if you don't want to do the dare you have to strip a piece of clothing that the person who gave you the dare wants.''  She explains.Oh no what have I gotten myself into.