30

Josh's Pov
"I can't sit in the back Anymore im getting car sick." Whiny Aubrey complains for the hundred time as I pull up to a red light. "Chinese fire drill!" Lucas calls out and all of a sudden Aubrey and Lucas get out of the car. "What? What is that?" I ask. Now Lucas is I the backseat and Aubrey is in the front seat with me... Oh joy!
"So I don't understand why don't you just go out with Maya?" I roll my eyes being that she's been asking questions about Maya and me for the past hour. "Because I don't like her." I shrug answering her question, her and Lucas laugh. "What's so funny?"
"Yeah you say you don't like her but yet you're going through all of this trouble just to find her." She replies. I just care about her safety New York is a scary place she could be killed or something... But that don't mean I like her I mean she's with my sister so of corse its mostly because of Riley I'm going through all of this. "I really think she's fine they ditched there probably at the bowling ally or something." Aubrey says. "Oh no Riley's not allowed back into Any bowling alleys in the state of New York." Lucas says. "What why?" I ask. "Let's just say she had a little... Disagreement with the guy who was bowling next to us and had a lot of bad things to say about the Knicks." Yep that sounds like my sister to me. "So they banned her from every bowling ally on New York?" Aubrey asks. "Yeah she may look tiny and innocent but don't underestimate her." Lucas replies. "Well whatever pull over I gotta go to the bathroom." Aubrey tells me. "What no way."
"If you don't then there's gonna be some "woman trouble" all over your car." She snaps putting air quotes around woman trouble and I immediately get the hint. I take a deep breath of annoyance. "Topanga's is right there let's just rest for a few minutes and back track." Lucas says. That's grate we just been driving around in circles. Once we all get inside I see Theo sitting at the contour talking to Violet. Ugh how I hate that kid... Theo not Violet I barley know her she helps my uncle Eric with his senator stuff so I talk to her sometimes she's very smart not as smart as Maya though. "Hey Josh what's up?" Violet greets me with a friendly smile when she meets me. "You look tired. Need some caffeine?" She asks. "Yes please." I reply and take a seat next to Theo. And immediately the thought comes to my head.Why isn't he with Maya and everyone?
"Why are you here?" I ask him. He furrows his brows in confusion. "It's a free country and I wanted a coffee." He replies like the wise ass he is. "No. I thought you was with Maya and everyone?"
"What do you mean?" He asks obviously just as confused as I am. "They ditched." I reply. Oh yeah Theo don't go to our school. I thought Maya or Riker would call him or something. "So what's up with you guys." Violet passes me a cup of coffee "Don't look like you're group of people no offense." She says pointing out Lucas and Aubrey. "He's looking for Maya." Aubrey points to me. "He's looking for Riley and I'm looking for my little sister." She points to Lucas and her self. "Josh here is in denial he loves her." Aubrey tells violet and I swear I see Theo tense up what a ass hole. "Oh really?" Theo asks. I don't know how to reply to his question right now but I don't even need to. "Do you's know where they might be?" Lucas asks Violet and Theo. "Yeah I might know." Theo gets a smug look on his face. "Where?" I ask trying to keep my cool. "I'll take you there how about we all go? You to Violet it will be fun.. Just hang out." I swear I this moment I'm tempted to get up and punch that smug look right off his face. Wait why don't I? I get up from the chair but I'm stopped by Aubrey pulling me back. "HEY!HEY! Now look if you's wanna fight on you're own time that's fine but right now my main priority is to find my little sister and yours is to find Maya now can we all just put our differences aside and get in the damn car and go?!"  Aubrey says making the whole place go silent we all stand in silence for a couple seconds before I finally speak up. "Let's go." I say in a low tone and walk out.
End of Pov
"Are you coming?" Lucas asked Violet. "I can't I have work." Violet replies. "Oh go ahead Katy and I have this sweetheart have fun." Topanga says coming out of the back. Violet takes off her apron following everyone out to the car.

(A/N so not much happened in this chapter but next chapter is gonna be lit 🔥 I just wanted to throw a little chapter there out for you guys today.
Please don't forget to comment you're reactions, opinions, Theory's etc. And vote as well. Thanks for reading babes major love 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕