57

"Well I was thinking and-'' He cuts him self off. ''Is that Mason's shirt?'' He asks, I look down and realize I'm still in his shirt. Oh my gosh. ''It smells just like him.'' He adds.

What do I say? I'm stuck. I feel my heart starting to beat really fast I feel as if I can't breath, Should I tell the truth? That's the best thing you can do.Just as I am about to answer I'm interrupted.

''No that's Mel's shirt I seen her wearing it before.'' We turn our head to see Riker Josh gives him a confused look. ''You're crazy man it's Mel's.'' A sigh of relief comes over me for Riker being so clueless thank god. Josh shrugs it off and just mumbles a short ''Whatever.'' While putting him around me. I hold his face and kiss him passionately our lips moving perfectly in-sync the feeling of wanting to kiss him and be this close with him is something I always want to feel.We both pull away and a surprised Josh looks at me with a smile.

''What was that about?'' He smiles in shock.

''Nothing I just love you.'' I smile but feeling somewhat guilty for not telling him about last night.

''I love you to.'' He looks me in the eyes while playing with my hair. ''Did you have breakfast love?'' I shake my head.

''Come on let's go get some breakfast before we leave.'' He grabs my hand and we both stand up. ''You go get dressed, I'll meet you in the lobby in five?'' I nod and give him a quick kiss before leaving the room to go back to mine and get dressed.

A week later...
Once we got back to New York

Getting back to New York the air was cold and the distance between Josh and I was colder. Lord knows he's been trying but I can't look at him after what had happened between Mason and I. Walking the school hall looking for Riley but doing my best to avoid Josh, I feel someone pull my arm and pull me into a corner.

"what the-'' I stop in my words once I see it's Riker. We all been on pretty quiet terms since the trip especially since Riker covered for me for the whole Mason shirt thing. ''Riker? What's up?" I do my best to seem casual.

"what's up? You and I both know what's up or more importantly who's shirt you was in?'' He says leaving me in shock. ''Look I'm not here to blackmail you or anything I just wanna know what's going on?" he adds.

Should I tell him? What if he tells Josh? A few seconds passes by until I finally decide to tell him what's going on.

"Alright fine but you can't tell Josh, Promise?'' 

"I promise" he replies leaving me in relief.

''Mason and I almost hooked up he said no and turned it down but I tried to force it, nothing happened but I can't help but feel guilty of almost doing that to Josh. Can I ask you something?'' he nods. ''Why did you lie for me? I mean you didn't have to?'' 

He thinks for a few seconds before replying. "I seen the way you looked, like you didn't know what to say.'' he shrugs and throws his backpack over his shoulder. "And we all know what Josh is like mad.... and believe me it's not good.  For anyone.'' he says before walking away. 

Before I can even process what Riker just say I'm pulled once again only to see the man of the hour, Josh.

''Why have you been ignoring me?" he asks clearly upset. Oh God what do I do??

*A/N Okay I know its been a long time since I last updated but I'm back and gonna start updating more!!!! I know this chapter was short and sucks but give me a brake I'm rusty! I'll get back into it soon and a lot of good stuff is about to go down ;) trust me... *