49

''I love you!'' He yells once I walk inside the elevator he tries to run up to the elevator.I feel a rush go over my body and suddenly everything in the world stops.
"Maya what's-"
"Hurry up close it." I cut Riley off pushing the button to close the elevator. Right when he's close to the Elevator the doors close. I let out a breathe of relief when a shocked Riley turns to me her eyes wide and mouth hung open.
"Maya Josh never ever said the word I love you before! He must really like you." Riley says.
"He don't show it." If Josh really loved me he wouldn't constantly keep messing up he wouldn't be such a jerk all the time.
"Are you kidding me?! Maya he looks at you as if you're the only thing on this earth, when you don't talk to him or show him attention he mopes around like a sad puppy I never seen my brother care about anyone this much before." The elevator doors open revealing Lucas standing there texting.
"What are you's doing up so early?" Lucas asks stepping into the elevator.
"Long story."
"Breakfast." Riley and I both say at the same time earning a confused look from the boy.
"Anyways we have to be in the lobby ready at ten." Lucas informs us the elevator stops once more I decide to get off and give them some privacy to work out whatever it is they got going on.By the time I get back to the room I shared with Mel I just want to sleep I'm so tired and done with all this drama. But my wonderful plans of sleeping are gone when I walk in and see Josh sitting on my bed.
"I see you found you're shirt." I sass sitting down on Mel's bed across from Josh.
"Are you here to apologize?" I ask knowing that the same thing is going to happen like always.
"Actually no." What? I'm shocked and confused at his words.
"I'm not here to apologize because I can't. It's not my fault." He shrugs casually, okay he seriously lost his mind.
"How is you sleeping with another girl not you're fault!" I defend.
"Didn't sleep with her plus it wouldn't matter if I did we aren't going out you shouldn't care." Wow here we go away I thought for a second when he said what he said before I got in that elevator he meant it but he of corse had to go back to the same jerk he's always been.
"You're ridiculous." I rolls my eyes standing up. "Get out!" His eyes soften as he looks up at me.
"Did you not hear me? Get out I don't want you here." I snap.He try's to grab my hand but before he can I back away.
"Don't."
"Maya.." He begs with a soft voice.
"How much longer can I do this Josh?"
"Not much longer." He chuckles lightly. "Because I wanna make this work. For real. Like in those love movies and shit." All the air in the room is sucked out as soon as the words leave his mouth.Is he saying what I think he is saying or am I just imagining this from tiredness? "Please sit down?" Still shocked from what he said I do so this time taking a seat next to him on the bed.
"I can't promise everything is gonna be perfect and I'm not gonna make mistakes but I do promise that I will love you every second of it. But I'm defiantly not gonna hold you're purse and shave you're legs or whatever." I laugh at his last words shaving my legs? Who dose that?
"So you wanna? Be boyfriend and girlf-" he interrupts me.
"Well I'm not really into titles and I was kinda thinking try it out see what happens you know one step at a time." He was right we had to take it slow.
"Why now?" I shake my head. "Why now do you just tell me all the words I wanna hear?"
"Last night seeing you get in that car with Theo I realized I'm to far deep in I can't let you go now. I care to much. You're worth being good for." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear as we both smile looking into each others eyes.
"So just take it slow." I say in almost a whisper as we still stare into each other's eyes. He nods. "I guess so."

Ahhh weren't you guys just waiting for that. Be excited now because get ready for the many more twist and turns coming you're way! I can't wait for all the drama and plot twist I got plans yayyyyy! 😈 I'll try to update as soon as possible! Please don't forget to like and comment if you want a fast update because that helps me update faster knowing you guys are reading and love it.