34

Maya's Pov.

School was almost over and I couldn't find Josh anywhere.I walked down the halls with only a couple kids in the hallway not really crowded. ''Hey have you seen Josh anywhere?'' I ask a girl walking by. ''Yeah I think the bathroom.'' She replies I thank her and walk inside the boys bathroom, I see Gloria's purse on the ground sticking out of the stall with moans coming from it. No can't be.My heart falls and I don't know if I should be angry or sad.My mind is spinning with thoughts he sleeping with Gloria?Should I care because were not really going out?Of corse I should care, I walk out of the stall feeling my heart brake not knowing if I should cry or not but I refuse to keep crying over him I can't I won't.I wait outside the bathrooms and a few minutes later Gloria comes out. ''How was it?'' I cross my arms. ''Awesome'' She smiles and walks away.No I didn't want it to be true, Don't cry Maya you're stronger then that. ''Hey what's up.'' Josh walks out of the bathroom acting like nothing ever happened and suddenly my feeling to cry has gone away and been replaced with anger. ''You're disgusting.'' I bark and walk away. ''What?Why?'' He asks confused. ''Maya wait?'' He chases after me I continue walking not wanting to talk to him. ''Will you tell me what you're problem is.'' He grabs my hand and turns me around. ''My problem is everyone knows she dose guys in the bathroom Josh!'' I snap and push him. ''What- you think Gloria and I...In the bathroom?'' ''At least you can get it on with someone congratulations.'' he stays silent. ''Wow..I guess were done.'' He says. ''We always were.'' I reply and walk away.I can't help the tears that fall as I walk home how could everything turn out this way? Everything was much normal last month when Josh and I barley spoke to each other and hated each other. Why can't things ever be simple? Right now I don't wanna talk to anyone I just wanna cry in my bed and watch Glee reruns all day. Once I walk inside the apartment the smell of delicious food hits me and I see a suit case on the ground while my gammy is cooking in the kitchen. "Gammy what's with the suitcase?" I ask confused. "It's you're mothers she's going away for a few days." She responds my mind is confused where is my mom going? "Mom?!" I call and rush to her bedroom. I walk into the bedroom and nothing but memories flash beyond my eyes memories of the days I was little and would run into this room to my mom and dad because I was scared of the Lightning, the memories I would peek through the door crack and see them arguing about anything and everything. I haven't been in this room forever I try to ignore it and stay out because of the flashbacks. I see my mom packing some shirts into a duffle bag. "Mom what's going on? Where are you going?" I ask her feeling confused. "Just on a girls trip for a couple days." She replies. "A girls trip? With who?" My mom doesn't exactly have friends except for Tapanga. "You have friends I don't know about?" "Yes if you must know everything." I follow her back into the living room. "Okay it's Thursday today I'll be back on Monday. Are you gonna be ok baby girl?" Mom asks as she puts on her jacket. "Yeah I'm fine I got the school trip tomorrow anyways." I shrug. "Oh the school trip I completely forgot have fun sweetie I promise when I come home we are going to spend mother and daughter time." I hope she don't take me up on that when she comes home sounds boring. She kisses me on the cheek before grabbing her bags, saying bye and walking out.Well that was weird my mother never dose these kinda things... Brushing it off I grab a Apple off the counter and take a bite out of going to the window to look outside. I almost throw the apple at shock of what I seen.There in front of our building is Shawn! In a convertible and my mother! He gets out of the car and picks her up spinning her around as she plants a kiss on his lips. I feel gammy next to me "You knew?" I ask shocked. "Yeah isn't it cute there sneaking around like teenagers." Gammy laughs and goes back to cooking. I'm happy my mom and Shawn are finally giving things a try it's just sad that my mother has a better love life then me.
(A/N Ohhhh so much drama! I can't wait for the next chapter #PlotTwist please guys don't forget to vote and comment! )