13

The next morning.

''Maya get up you're gonna be late and I'm gonna be late for work if you don't get up!'' My mom tries for the hundredth time trying to get me up and fails yet again.I'm never late for school always up and ready but not this time.

''I don't wanna go can't you just call in sick just for today?'' I cover my head with the blanket.

''Well I would honey but you have to tell me why you're so upset.'' She says sitting down on the bed next to me.

''Mom I really don't want to talk about it right now.'' I look at her and tell her in a low tone with my voice cracking from all the crying.

''Well whenever you're ready we will talk about it.I will call the school and tell them you have the flu.'' 

''Thanks mom.'' I say before putting my blanket over my head and sulking.A hour later I hear footsteps coming through my door

''Maya theres a lovely young man here to see you.'' I hear my Gammy say.What is Josh doing here what part of were strangers dose he not understand?

''Thank youuu'' I hear a familiar voice.

''Farkle?'' I remove the covers from my face to see him.''What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in school.''

''I could ask you the same.What's going on you look like you been crying.'' This is what I love about Farkle he's always been like my brother but I don't want to talk about Josh to Farkle or anyone not even Riley right now what do I even say.

''I'm fi-'' Farkle cuts me off before I could finish.

''No don't say you're fine because that's a lie and we don't lie to each other.You never missed school a day in you're life so what's wrong?'' He ask in a stern voice.

''Farkle I don't want to talk about it.'' I push a few strands of hair in my face back looking at the boy in front of me.

''I seen the way he looks at you.Like you're the only breathing thing on earth.He loves you Maya.'' I stare at him in disbelief how dose he know this?Did Riley tell him? My mind is flooded with questions  but the one question I can only ask is.

''How did you and Josh end up talking, like when Josh asked about me and Kyle?'' He blinks a couple of times and shifts himself in a uncomfortable way.

''I was with Aubrey at her kickback and Josh and his friends was there.So we just talked for a little bit.'' He shrugged.

''Are you in Aubrey back together and what else did you's talk about?'' I continue asking him with questions not to avoid the Josh topic but because I'm curious and need answers plus this has to do with Josh so I'm not avoiding it.

''This isn't about Aubrey and Me and it's not about what Josh and I talked about it's about you and Josh.'' I stay silent for a couple of seconds before opening my mouth to ask one more question.

''Farkle let me ask you something.If you love Riley so much then why are you withAubrey?And don't lie and say you don't love Riley because I seen the way you look at her like she's the only breathing thing on earth.'' I repeat what Farkle had said earlier. ''We don't lie to each other so be honest.'' I raise a eye brow.

''Yes I do care for Riley but Aubrey was my first love and-'' 

''Ah ah ah.'' I cut him off. ''Technically Riley was you're first love.Remember in kindergarden when she shared her animal crackers with you and you gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her you loved her.'' I laugh and he joins in.

''Yeah yeah.'' He says as we continue laughing at the childhood memory, It feels really good to laugh even though it's only be a couple of hours it feels like years I have been crying. ''We're still young and dumb Maya we're still trying to figure this stuff out.'' He shrugs and says once we stop laughing.

''Will we ever figure this stuff out?''

''Most people say when we're in our thirties but I don't think we ever will.'' He laughs and I join him.

''Grate.'' I lay back down. ''Lay with me Minkus?'' I ask and he nods lying down next to me,I turn my back to him as a cue for him to wrap his arms around me.I'm lucky to have friends like this kid.

*A/N Aww I love Farkle and Maya's friendship.Short chapter but I'm a little sick at the moment and not feeling the best but my new year resolution is to update more and try to update everyday but yeah I'm not good at resolutions haha.Thanks for reading loves I'm so appreciative of everyone of you readers please don't forget to vote and comments.Thankss! *

The bad boy's weakness {Joshaya} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें