40

(A/N up there ^^^ is something I made for maybe a new book cover for this book should I put this one or leave the one I have now? Please comment and let me know)

"Aw are the little puppies lost?The toys r us is down the street.'' We turn our heads to see Ellie smirking at us.

''Jokes on you puppies are cute and lovable.'' Riley tries to defend us but fails miserably I love her but this kinda stuff just isn't her thing.

''Sorry did I say puppies?'' Ellie's fake stupid smile fades into a glare. ''I meant dogs.I guess I'm to distracted in the fact that Josh texted me telling me to meet him later tonight.''

She's lying Maya she's just trying to get a rise out of you, you don't know the facts don't jump to conclusions. I tell myself.

''Yeah honey you wait for that.'' I fake smile at her and lock arms with Riley walking away.

''Oh and by the way.'' Ellie says stopping us is our tracks. ''Just remember that tonight converse is not the dress code so you might as well not go.''

''I'll remind my self to put on a pair of stripper heels just like you.''

''Oh that wouldn't work you're flat footed.'' She smirks and walks away, I look down at my feet am I really flat footed? Never knew.

''Do you think what she said about Josh texting her is true?'' Riley asks.

''I don't even wanna know.'' Ok maybe I did want to know...Or maybe I didn't.

''Well we still need to find you a hot dress tonight to make everyones mouths drop.''

''Like oh is that Miranda Kerr? No wait it's Maya Hart.'' I joke.Riley then grabs my arm stopping me from walking.

''What about that?'' She points to a dress in a window, it's grey with a low cut in neck line and a slit in the front it's so beautiful but not for me.

''Come on that has to be like four hundred dollars or something.'' I reply still looking at the dress in the window wishing I had the money and confidence to wear it.

''What is?'' I hear Mel's voice come up from behind us. ''Oh that's cute.You should try it on.'' Mel suggests I look away from the dress in the window to Mel and Riley and realize Theo next to the girls texting on his phone. ''Money is not a problem you have you're mom's credit card right?'' Mel asks.

''Yeah but it's only for emergencies.'' I reply.

''That's easy you wear the dress keep the tag on tuck the tag inside the dress so no one see's then the next day you give it back it works every time.'' She informs me I look over to Riley to see what she thinks.

''Maya you would kill in this dress I say do it.'' My best friend surprises me Riley would usually say that it's wrong to do that and I shouldn't do it.

''Ok I love this store I'm gonna go inside to find something anyways you come in try on the dress and decide then.'' Before Mel can give me a chance to answer she grabs my wrist and runs me inside the store with Riley and Theo following.We stood for almost ten minutes while Riley and Mel looked through the dresses at the expensive boutique I was still debating on the whole dress situation should I try it on? No way the dress would look awful on me it's made for a size zero model not me.I look at the dress once more, screw it.I go to the worker and ask for my size in the dress to try on she gladly hands me the dress in my size and leads me to a dressing room.

I look in the mirror with the dress on it shows a little bit to much cleavage for my liking but for some odd reason I like it the color, the material everything.I love the dress it self but maybe not on me.I decide to ask Riley and Mel what they think even though I know there gonna lie and say they like it on me even though it looks awful on me.