25

(A/N So Josh and Maya in this story kinda remind me of Chuck and Blair from gossip girl so they will be some Chuck and Blair moments in this story.)

With our eyes all on Josh he starts to walks towards us. ''Hey violet.'' He smiles at her taking off his jacket. They know each other? Or dose he just know her? Confession flushes me.Violet says hi back and he sits down next to Lucas.Not being able to look at him I grab my coat and walk out of Topanga's with everyones eyes on me, I wait outside knowing Josh will chase after me I'm right once he walks out of Topanga's. ''Why do you keep doing this?'' I question with tears forming in my eyes but I refuse to cry in front of him. ''Doing what?'' He shrugs acting completely clueless. ''You completely lead me on and then hurt me.'' That's not what I wanted to say I didn't want him to know I felt this way. ''Just forget it.'' I'm about to walk off but he grabs my wrist and turns to me. ''Maya that's not what I'm trying to do but you know I don't do relationships.This.Us.It's never gonna happen I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.''
I stay silent for a second before asking "Why?" He looks confused. "Why what?" He asks. "You knew exactly what you was doing you kiss me take me on dates what was the point of that? Why can't you feel something how do you do that how do you act like you don't feel anything? Because I can't do that I feel everything." His confused face falls into a hurt expression when I finish. "Tell me.Tell me how you feel about me Josh?" A tear falls down my cheek and I don't care that I'm crying in front of him why try and act strong when I'm confessing everything to him right now. He opens his mouth to talk but before the words can come out the laughs and voices of teenagers catches our attention we turn our heads and walking up to us is Mel, Mason and Riker. "Hey what's up?" Mel says to me once the laughter stops. "Nothing Maya was just leaving." Josh says before I could speak, his words cold but expression still hurt. And with that Josh and his friends walk into Topanga's. I stand there trying to process everything that happened Josh not feeling anything, him being completely cold and not acting like I even exist around his friends. "Maya what happened?" Riley walks out of Topanga's. "Can we please go back to my place?" I ask, I don't wanna go to Riley's being that Josh will be back there later. She nods and we walk to my apartment while we walk I tell her what Josh said and what happened.
End of Pov.. The next day.
"That's it?" Mr. Jacobs the English teacher asks Maya while holding the pieces of papers stapled together. "Yeah." Maya smiles proudly at her work. "So that's it the boy who could not love and leave you like that at a coffee shop?" He asks obviously not impressed. "Yeah it's raw and true not like other story's where there's always a happy ending." Maya replies back. "But there's more to this story I know you have more potential I can't send this to washington state."
"Why?" Maya questions. "Continue writing it and give it back to me when you think the ending it right."
"But-" Maya starts but is cut off by the school bell ringing. "No buts. Now get to you're other class." Maya sighs and walks out. She knew Mr.Jacob's was just giving some tough love and wanted her to do her best to get into washington state but what was she gonna do now spend more time with Josh for a better story? Maybe she could always make one up?

Josh's Pov
It's like a sickness the way I think about her, I wake up it's her on my mind I go to sleep it's her. Her beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, or the way she smiles and laughs.Or when she's wearing her glasses that are big and don't fit her face but look so adorable on her and she pushes them up her nose when they fall while she's reading one of her favorite books which she already read about hundred times.I wish I wasn't like this I wish I didn't push people away.I want to change so I can be with her but I don't know how.There's one thing I do know....
I'm never gonna let her go if I lost her I don't know what I would do with my life.
End of Pov
(A/N Soooo a lot of you's wanted me to do Josh's Pov a long time ago and now you know why I wanted to wait. Because Maya's Pov was actually her writing it all down.I can't wait to write the next chapter this is where it's going to get good y'all. Please don't forget to vote and comment Thanksss ❤️❤️❤️)