41

Maya's Pov.

The feeling is different than it is with Josh it's... odd.But I don't stop it our lips continue to move in sync and we continue like that for however long, his hands grip my waist while one arm is on his neck pulling him close the other running through his hair. I immediately get flashbacks the memories flood back from every kiss Josh and I had every passionate kiss that always kept me wanting more and filled me with such happiness. I pull away from the kiss.
"We should try and get back." I say as we both try to catch our breath he nods and we walk back to the car. As we walk my mind starts racing what would Josh think? Would he mad? Would he be jealous? Do I want him to be jealous? The questions keep going back and forth and it don't take long till I have a major headache.
We get to the car to see Riley and Mel.
"Good news we found a telephone booth back there and I was able to call Lucas he is on his way.'' Riley cheers seconds later a blue truck pulls up to us and Lucas jumps out of the truck, that was fast.Lucas put gas into the rang rover and had directions back to the hotel. ''Ok who's riding with who?'' Mel asked. 

''I'll ride with Riley and Lucas.'' I jump at the opportunity to not be stuck in the car with Theo and the awkward silence between us.I get into the backseat letting Riley ride in the passenger seat the car ride feels like hours and the tension in the air is thick between Lucas and Riley.I wonder if he knows about Farkle? Would he care being that they are not actually going out? Oh god is this how people think about Josh and Me ask themselves questions about our odd...friendship I would say. It don't take long for my mind to become clouded up again with thoughts about Josh and Theo, Maybe I should tell Josh about the Theo kiss maybe it will help us communicate better and move forward to try and figure out this complected thing we got going on.So it's settled I'll just tell Josh.

Finally we are back at the hotel and everyone heads up to there rooms to get ready I had to get ready as well but couldn't go another minute with the guilt of having Theo's lips on mine, I texted Josh telling him to meet me outside.I sit outside the hotel on a bench where the garden is this hotel is quite nice and the weather is beautiful warm yet chilly at once.I know it far away to think about but I wonder if I will like Seattle, I never been there what if it's not everything I imagined? Let's not get ahead of ourself Maya we haven't even been accepted in WSU.

''Hey.'' my over thinking thoughts are interrupted by a voice I knew like a favorite song by now seconds later a kiss was placed on my lips surprising me and that firework feeling comes back. Every time Josh and I kiss it feels like a movie I go to a different place as our lips move perfectly in-sync kissing him made me feel like I was safe, young, wild...Free. He pulls away a couple seconds later causing me to whimper at the loss of contact I hated feeling like this like I need him or else I couldn't breathe I hate that he makes me feel this way, He chuckles and sits down next to me. 

''What did you wanna talk about?'' His tone is serious.Just as I am about to tell him about the kiss the wrong words come out of my mouth something I didn't mean to say.

(A/N The first two chapters of Revenge Squad please go read them I think you guys will like it at least I hope so! Please don't forget to like and comment.)