56

*So as many of you know I been very depressed recently and have bad writers block so this chapter might suck I'm sorry! But it's about to get interesting after this chapter wait for shit to go down. Ohhhh no but seriously it's gonna get good.*

Once Mason helps Maya out of the club a few minutes later Josh and the rest of the group walk in with a un-intrested Josh.

''Aw why so sad Joshie? Sad cause you're little girlfriend is out somewhere in a bed with edward cullen number two?'' Ellie teases a angry before making her way to the bar Josh clenches in fist in anger. ''Come on man I need a smoke and you need some fresh air.'' Riker grabs his friend taking him outside in the cold December air.

''What's with you you're so tense- well you're always tense but more so tonight.'' Riker laughs while taking out a cigarette he offers Josh one he's about to take the cigarette but quickly declines. ''What you quitting on me?'' He chuckles while lighting the cigarette.Josh thinks about Maya and how she hates smoking she makes him better he can't help but smile thinking about it. 

''You think she'll fall in love with him?'' Josh questions looking down at ground. 

''Dude if you really are starting to feel something for this girl maybe you should tell her about the bet?'' Josh's head shoots up.

''Fuck no. She can't know and she won't, You better not tell her anything.'' He threatens and Riker holds his hands up in defense promising he won't say nothing. The boys both turn there heads hearing a woman throw up they cant see much in the dark but she a blonde girl throwing up with a male holding her hair. 

''That girl looks like Maya.'' Josh says looking at the woman. Riker laughs and pats his friend on the back ''You're seeing things man you need a drink.'' The boys go back inside to get drinks.

Meanwhile with Mason and Maya

Mason holds the blondes hair as she throws up outside the bar. ''Maybe I should take you back to the hotel.'' He tells her she nods her head and he helps her into the car taking her back to the hotel.

Once back to the hotel.

''Maya come on you need to get to bed.'' Mason was trying to be serious and annoyed but with Maya he couldn't help but smile and fall under her charm.

''Nooo.'' She whines like a child and sits on the bed.

''Here put on these pajamas.'' He hands her the pajamas he found in her suitcase. 

''No I don't want these.'' 

''Then what do you want?'' He asks. The blonde thinks for a moment then smiles. ''You're shirt give it to me please.'' her blue eyes get big and she pouts her lip out she knew how to get her way. Mason can't help but smile. ''Fine fine.' He lifts his grey v neck over his head revealing his toned chest with tattoos covering his perfect body.

At this moment Maya was intoxicated and had no control over her actions she felt like a complete different person, Someone confident and not like a insecure child she felt like.. like everyone treated her. She started to unbutton her white blouse.

''Uh so i'm gonna like go. Do you need anything like water or a teddy bear?'' If there was one thing the brunette boy did not have was people skills, he didn't know how to be there for people.

''No stay with me please.'' She begs. He nods and turns around as the blonde undresses herself and putting on his shirt somewhere deep inside Maya intoxicated mind she felt weird wearing Mason's shirt she's used to only wearing Josh's clothes but she kept the shirt smelling of vanilla and smoke on a weird mixture but yet she loved it. 

''You can turn around now.'' She tells him. ''Sit down with me.'' said the blue eyed beauty. He sits down next to her not braking eye contact and in that moment Maya did something she knew she would regret in the morning but did it anyways, she kissed him. It didn't feel right how could she do this to Josh? But she didn't stop she continued on. Minutes later Mason is on top of her as they continue to make out with Maya running her hands along his perfectly toned abs she goes to unbuckle his belt but he stops her.

''Wait.'' He says catching his breath sitting up. ''We can't'' 

''What why?'' She says before she leaves kisses down his neck.

He stops her and moves back, ''Cause Josh is my friend and you're drunk I'm not gonna take advantage of you like that.'' Hearing his name suddenly Maya feels like all alcohol leaves her system and reality suddenly hits. 

''Oh my god.'' Is all she can say. How could I do this to Josh? I'm a terrible person. She thinks. ''You should go.'' Is all she can say Mason nods and get's up leaving the room.

The next morning

Maya's Pov

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and my head hurting why dose it hurt so much? Damn it. What the hell happened last night? Oh right I almost hooked up with Josh's friend, Josh! Shit he's gonna kill me when he finds out. Did Mason tell him already? I better tell him before he finds out from someones else. I reach my hand to the nightstand to get my phone but realize it's not there.

''Morning.'' A familiar female voice says startling me I wake up to see Mel eating a bowl of cereal with a confused look on her face. ''What's up with you?'' 

''What? Nothing, Have you seen my phone?'' I ask getting up from the bed.

''Oh it's right here.'' She picks it up from the dresser and looks at it with a confused face. ''Mason texted you.'' I immediately jump up and grab the phone from her if she finds out that we almost slept together she will tell Josh and I'm screwed.

''Thanks I'm gonna go get some breakfast bye.'' I run out of the room making my way to Josh's room not caring about the way I look.I knock on the door and seconds later Josh opens the door  I excepted him to be just getting up being that it's only seven and Josh likes to over sleep but he's actually pretty cleaned up.

''Hey Maya I been meaning to talk you.'' Is the first thing he says.

''Yeah same.'' I walk inside the room not making eye contact and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Well I was thinking and-'' He cuts him self off. ''Is that Mason's shirt?'' He asks, I look down and realize I'm still in his shirt. Oh my gosh. ''It smells just like him.'' He adds.

What do I say? I'm stuck.