47

(A/N I love you guys but you's got to be active you's not commenting and liking the chapters make me feel like you's are not interested and I'm just wasting my time so please do so thanks I love you all my little avocado baby's!)

Maya

I slowly open my eye lids when hearing loud heavy knocking I look at the clock on the bed side table as it reads six-thirty would would be here this early, I get up walking towards the door knowing Mel is in a deep sleep and won't get up to get it.I open the door to see a panic Farkle out of breath.

''What kinda knocking is that at six am Minkus?!'' I question as I rub my eyes the boy ignores my question rushing past me inside the room. ''Have you seen Ashley?'' He asks looking at me worried.It takes me a moment to get my thoughts together and remember who the hell Ashley is I then remember Aubrey and Mel's sister.

''No why?'' I sit on end of the bed yawning. ''I haven't seen her since last night at dinner she told me last night she was tired and going back to her room so I got up thirty minutes ago not being able to sleep getting five million texts from Ellie last night asking where is Ashley!'' As much as I try to pay attention to what Farkle is telling me most of it is just going in one ear and out the other.

''Farkle as much as I care about you're problems.'' I yawn again. ''It's six am if you wanna talk get me some coffee, bacon and wake me up in three hours ok?'' I lay back down on the bed.

''Maya please Aubrey sent her here under my protection and if I let anything happen to her then my whole relationship is at stake.'' he begs, I think about it for a moment before sighing and getting up god I'm to much of a nice person. ''Who else did you come to?'' I ask he then tells me that Riley is trying to call Ashley's phone and nothing.I tell him to give me a minute to get dressed out of my pajamas and I'll meet him and Riley in the hallway.Quickly brushing my teeth then throwing on black leggings a loose grey tee-shirt and white converse I grab my phone leaving the room to spot Riley and Farkle in the hallway.They much not notice me being that there in a deep conversation whispering more like yelling Farkle then notices me.

''You two knock on everyones doors try and find her I'll go downstairs and ask the front desk if they know if they saw her going somewhere.'' Riley and I nod the boy then steps into the elevator leaving us alone. ''What's up with you two?'' I question. 

''What? Nothing just stuff.. Let's go this way.'' She obviously lies as we start walking down the hallway.

''What about you and Lucas are you two dating yet?'' I ask. ''He's been kinda distant towards me he was all over Gloria last night at dinner.'' She frowns I feel bad for her I know how she feels I'm going through the same thing with Josh- well was I guess. ''You know what I always say'' Riley shakes her head.

''If two people are meant to be together Eventually they'll find a way back.''

She looks down thinking about it, ''Well why don't you take you're own advice.You and my brother keep finding a way back to each other I mean don't that tell you something?'' Her words stop me in my tracks and makes my heart start to beat fast at the mention of him.The thing is it don't apply to Josh and Me because well there never was were to toxic for each other it's not healthy for us to be together. 

''Excuse me miss?'' Riley's soft voice interrupts my thoughts as I look to her speaking to a maid who looked in about her late forties. ''Have you seen a girl about 5'3 brown hair looking kinda miserable?''Riley describes Ashley to the woman who's name tag read Janice.It took the woman a minute to process what Riley had just said she probably don't speak english I really hope she dose because I love Riley but she can't speak Spanish to save her life whenever she tried she either said avocado or potato sailboat. Riley pulls out her phone showing her a photo soon the woman nods.

''Last night downstairs room 5346'' The woman speaks. We then ask if she can let us in which she says no to.

''That's my cousin and I accidentally left my medication in his suitcase and if I don't get it I will end up in the hospital.'' I lie.The woman finally agrees giving us a key we thank her and head to the elevator, on the way there I text Farkle telling him to meet us on that floor on the way there I can't help but wonder who's room that is the number sounds familiar but I can't remember maybe it's Matty's? I shrug it off once we get to the room, I slid the key card into the lock pulling the door handle opening the door.First thing I see is a bunch of beer bottles and some clothes on the floor.Riley and I gasp looking to the bed.