54

I'm thinking of doing a Shawn Mendes and Camila Capello fan fiction cause i'm in love with them. What do you guys think? Would you's read it? Please please comment and let me know.

Josh's Pov

I was told that we had the last day here to ourselves once I got back inside. I was in Mel's bedroom with the rest of people I tolerate there not my friends I don't have friends I don't like people, I just have a group of people that I tolerate there better than those idiot Jocks why so preppy and happy all the time? 

Riker, Ellie and I were in Mel's room Riker and I were smoking the bong while Ellie painted her nails looking bored listening to Riker long fucking story about how his dog won't stop watching fifty shades of grey like wtf.I Learned not to pay to much attention to these idiots.

After Riker took a hit from the bong he offered it to Ellie who made a disgust face shaking her head.

''You're growing soft on us El.'' Riker joked as Ellie flipped him off.  He hands the bong to me before he starts to speak. ''Does anyone know where Theo or Mason is? God this is boring.'' He whines.

''Mason no idea he's probably off being a loner somewhere.'' Ellie starts, I knew Mason just as long as I have with these delinquents and never spoke more than 3 sentences with the kid he was always really quiet but not a bad guy he's not that bad he just always stands there showing barley any emotion and saying anything but who am I to judge. ''And Theo is probably off following you're little girlfriend like a lost puppy dog.'' She finishes.

''Aw El I know you wish Theo liked you it's just to bad that he don't have a thing for girls that sleep with anything walking or oh yeah zero class.'' Riker burst out laughing while Ellie gives me a glare and flips me off. 

Where is Maya? I should have chased after her but it seems as if these days that's all I do but it's so crazy how I'm not tired of it, maybe somewhere deep deep down I enjoy this going around in circles with Maya it's gives me a thrill like a roller coster. I take out my phone and send a text to her.

Where are you? Are you ok?

seconds later the red sign turns up next to the text and says not delivered is her phone shut off? I  start to get worried but apart of me says it's Maya she's stubborn she probably shut off her phone knowing I will blow up her phone.Maybe I should call her. While I'm going back and fourth in my head if I should text her or not the door opens revealing Theo and Ashley following behind.She's like fifteen why is she always involved everywhere? like a cockroach, and Theo don't get me started. 

''Ugh I'm so bored!'' Ellie groans closing the jar of nail polish and falling back onto the floor. ''It's only five lets do something!'' 

Everyone threw around some dumbass shit we can do like the movies or frozen yogurt. Talk about boring shit.Tired of hearing everyone's shit ideas I get up and walk to the door.

''Where are you going?'' Riker asks stopping me.

"To the liquor store to get some alcohol to do something fun unlike you're dumb shit ideas.'' I reply.

''I know a friend of a friend who owns a club downtown.'' Ellie informs us.

''So? It's not like we can get in?'' Ashley says.

''Not when you know someone. We can not only get in but drink, dance it's better than hang out in this hotel all day.'' Everyone seems super into Ellie's idea I try to decide if I should try and find Maya making up with her or go out tonight...

Short boring chapter sorry! I have so many updates coming you're guys way so don't worry I'll update soon.Please leave feedback and like this chapter.

Also comment and tell me what you's think of the Shawn and Camila fanfic idea, I love Shawn and Camila and think it will be fun to write something about them something different. Comment and let me know. Thanks for reading my beauties!