50

Maya

After Josh and I talked deciding to try this out seeing how it goes we have all get ready for our last day here. Even though we was taking this slow I was happy it's a start I was done putting my hair in a bun when I slipped on my plaid over the knee skirt with a black button up shirt pairing it with black flats.
"So what happened when Josh was in here earlier I woke up and there he was on you're bed sitting there waiting for you I was so uncomfortable I had to lie and said I was going downstairs to get pop tarts they don't even have pop tarts here." Mel comes out of the bathroom with wet hair drying her hair with a white towel.
I think about if I should tell her about Josh and me being a couple yet dose he want everyone to know? Well I want everyone to know so who cares what he thinks. "Well were a couple." I tell her as a shocked expression becomes plastered onto her face.
"Really?" She says plainly I nod. "Wow I just never thought Josh was that type of guy." I mentally tell my self that I'm going to have everyone tell me this once they find out.
"Just be carful." She applies some heavy eyeliner she's actually very pretty under all that makeup not that she's not pretty with it she is its just without all that eye liner hiding her ocean blue eyes she could be a model from how tall and skinny she is its hard not to be self conscious around her or Ellie when there both tall and skinny.
"What do you mean be carful?" I ask interested Mel has been Josh's friend for a while she probably knows more about him than me and he's my boyfriend. Wow boyfriend I can get the hang of the that, no stop it Maya you clearly don't understand the meaning of taking it slow.
"You think you know people but you don't remember the way someone is with you and the way they are when there by them self is two different people, just be carful." She says to me with a hint of sympathy in her blue eyes before she turns back to the mirror and applying some mascara. Her words take me back a little what could she mean by that? Is she just looking out for me? Shrugging it off I leave the room waking down the hall to Riley's room I knock on the door seconds later I hear footsteps and finally the door opens appearing Riley with her hair in curlers and a tube of mascara in hand.
"Riles you are aware that we are not going to fashion week were just going around town to look at the history?" I chuckle at her, she rolls her eyes playfully as she swipes some pink blush across her cheeks.
"So what happened with my brother?" She asks while still applying her makeup.
"Nothing much." I reply picking at my nails. "Oh we decided to take things slow and just try it out as boyfriend and girlfriend." The makeup products fall out of Riley's onto the floor as she slowly turns to me wide eyed mouth hung open.
"What?!" She exclaims I nod. "What no way?! Ok ok but wait if you and my brother was to like you know. We would be sisters!" She jumps up and down and I can't help but laugh at Riley planning so far ahead to marriage when we're just trying it out. Although I gotta admit Riley and I becoming actual sisters sounds pretty fun and so dose the thought of Josh and I getting married- oh my god Maya calm you're self! Thinking about marriage is not taking things slow.

Ok I know this chapter is boring and nothing really happened but I'm pretty sure most of you know I got a lot of personal issues going on so I can't update that often, I just wanted to post this little update for you guys even though it sucks 😔
And comment if you want a Corey fogelmanis and Camila Cabello from fifth harmony story 🤔
Also please give this chapter a fav thanks ❤️