29

Josh's Pov.
I walked into school late (not that I cared) because I had to help my uncle Eric with politic stuff. I look for my "friends" but can't find them anywhere... Or Maya? I see that blonde kid that's always with Riley what's his name? Luke? Logan?
"Hey you!" I shout from across the hall giving up on learning his name he looks surprised and says "Me?" I nod and walk up to him. "You spend a lot of time with my sister where's Maya?" I just hope she isn't with Theo God how I hated that kid we just hang out we barley talk it's not like we're friends. But then again I don't have friends I just have people who I have fun with. "I don't know I haven't seen Riley or Farkle since English this morning." The boy replies. I'm gonna call him Leo because he looks like a Leo to me. "Riker, Maya, Farkle , Riley and Ashley ditched as well as Matty, Ellie, Mel, and Gloria." A random kid says. "What? That's not like Riley, or Farkle even Maya would never do that." Leo says. "Did you just say my sister Ashley ditched?" That girl who is Mel's stepsister walks up to us and says. What's her name again? Audrey? I don't know and I don't really fucking care.I roll my eyes and walk away I need to find Maya and make sure she's not with Theo. "Where are you going?" The annoying boy says chasing after me. "None of your business." I reply. "Uh actually my little sister is with them so it is kinda MY business." The girl sass's I roll my eyes and about to tell her off but then little Leo says something. "If she's going then I'm going."
"What?! No ones going I never invited you-" I cut myself off and take a deep breath. "Fine whatever lets just go Audrey and Logan." I start walking wth them following behind. "It's Lucas." the boys who name I know knew as Lucas corrects me I hate this kid already why is he such a wise ass? "And it's Aubrey." Aubrey sasses. God I'm not looking forward to this.
End of Pov
Maya's Pov.
"I can't believe it." Riley reacts to what Ashley had just told her. "I know you're fifteen you're to young to be having sex." I say in the passenger seat as Riker drives his G class Mercedes. "I'm only a year younger than you." Ashley replies. "But still." I say. "Who even was this guy?" Riker asks. "I don't wanna talk about it." Ashley tells him with a hint of sadness in her voice. "So where are we going are we just gonna drive around?" Ashley asks changing the mood. "I don't know what do you guys want to do?" Riker asks. "Bowling? The movies?"Riley throws ideas out there. "How about the mall? Get frozen yogurt hang out then go ice skating?" Farkle suggest. "Sounds good to me." I tell him. We all agree on Farkle's idea. I'm actually enjoying myself right now Josh is completely off my mind and we're all having fun.
End of Pov
"Let's face it where never gonna find them and wants the point anyways?" Gloria asks as she sits in the backseat of Ellie's car. "She is right what are you gonna do put yourself in between Josh and Maya?" Mel says to her best friend. "If I have to." Ellie replies. "Hey isn't that Riker's car?" Matty asks pointing at a matte black g class Mercedes. "Yeah that's his license plate." Mel says and Ellie takes a sharp turn following Riker's car.
Josh's Pov
"So what's the deal with you and Maya." Aubrey or as I like to call her. "The annoying girl with all the questions" asks me. "None of you're business.Dose anyone have any idea where they could be?" I ask for the hundred time. "If I knew I would have told you after the fifth time you asked." Lucas rolls his eyes. I should just call him Leo. Lucas don't fit him. "Hey can I call you Leo?" I ask him. "No." He answers back fast and plainly. "Ok." I say turning my attention back to the road.
This is grate I'm gonna be driving all day.