28

I woke to the loud alarm clock on my phone blasting through the room.Ugh why do I put my phone at the highest volume. ''Maya you got thirty minutes get up!'' I hear my mom from the other side of the door I immediately get up and grab my phone looking at the time. 8:00  Oh my god I set it for the wrong time I always set it for seven everyday that way I got a hour to get ready but now I got thirty minutes to get ready and get on the subway to school in time.I rush out of bed and to the bathroom I brush my teeth and wash my face as fast as possible.I throw on whatever outfit I could find and throw my hair in a high ponytail, I grab my phone, bag and a apple on the way out and run as fast as I can to the subway.I finally get to school at 8:40 ten minutes late that's not so bad right?I walk into school and the hallway is empty.Guess ten minutes late really is late, then I see Mr.Turner the principal (I made Mr.turner the principal because he's awesome so just go with it.)

''Maya?'' Mr. Turner looks up from his papers. ''It's not like you to be to school late.'' He says surprised. ''I know I'm so sorry it's just my alarm clock and the subway-'' He cuts me off. ''It's fine it's just this one time but don't make it a habit.'' He smiles. ''Thank you so much Mr.turner.'' he then walks off and goes to his office.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

The school bell rings and suddenly the empty halls are filled with students. Riley comes out of class and notices me. ''Maya what happened you're never late.'' Riley says. ''I know it's just this one time.'' I walk over to my locker.

''Is everything ok?'' Riley asks walking over to my locker. ''Yeah just a tough morning.'' I reply putting my books into my locker. ''I'm sorry.'' She gives me a sympathetic look knowing what happened with Josh. ''It's fine I'm over it.'' I shake my head. ''Hey you guys.'' I hear Farkle say walking up to us. ''Hey.'' Riley and I say in usion. ''Where's Lucas?'' She asks Farkle. ''Basketball practice there almost done.'' Farkle replies. ''Aw isn't he so sporty.'' Riley gets that adorable smile on her face.

''Hey Farkle Man!'' I hear a familiar voice and see Riker walking up to us. ''Sup man.'' Farkle says to him as they fist bump. Riley and I stand there in confusion. ''I'm sorry just the fact that you two are friends is so weird.'' I point to them ''Come on don't stick to the status quo Maya.'' Farkle jokes. ''Maya's having a bad morning.'' Riley tells them. ''You's wanna get out of here?'' Riker suggest. ''I'm in.'' Farkle shrugs. ''Farkle!School is so important to you.You never did anything bad before.'' Riley says in shock at Farce's rebellious behavior. ''Yeah that sounds like a bad idea you guys it's bad enough I was late.'' I tell them. ''What?Where just going for a little off campus lunch and some fun.'' Riker says trying to talk us into it ''Were leaving tomorrow for the school trip so why skip today.'' Riley reminds me I'm gonna be stuck in a bus with Josh and Theo for eight hours maybe longer. ''I'm in.'' I say ''Come on Riley no one will even notice we're gone lets go.'' I tell Riley.

''Can I go?'' I hear a voice we all turn to see Ashley

''Can I go?'' I hear a voice we all turn to see Ashley.Ashley is Aubrey's little sister who Aubrey is really over protective of, Ashley is kinda quiet but a trouble maker. ''Oh uh hi Ashley.'' I greet her not knowing she was listening to our conversation.I only talked to her a couple times and it was mostly short and awkward. ''You's are ditching school?'' She asks. ''No we are not we would never do that!'' Riley says in a panic. ''I would if I got the chance.'' Ashley says. ''Wouldn't you're sister rat you out?'' Riker asks. ''Who's gonna tell her?'' She smirks. ''Probably the principal when we all get caught!" Riley snaps. ''So you're going?'' I smile at Riley.''It will be fun come on.'' I try to convince her.We all wait for Riley's reply. ''Ugh fine but if I get in trouble for this I'm saying you's kidnapped me.'' Riley agrees ''Ok let's just go.'' I whisper and Riley,Riker,Farkle,Ashley and Me all walk out of school.

End of Pov.

''What was that about?'' Mel asks Ellie as they just seen the four kids walk out of school. ''I'll tell you what that was about, Josh and Mason ditched school and there following them.'' Gloria goes up to the and says.  ''I bet it has something to do with Josh.'' Mel says causing Ellie to take a deep breath of frustration. ''Do you think there back together?'' Gloria ask. ''They never was together!'' Ellie snaps ''And I'm gonna make sure they never do.'' Ellie smirks. ''Ohhh are we ditching?'' Mel smiles. ''Who's ditching?''Matty the star player on the basketball team asks. ''Come on.'' Mel says causing the all four of them to start walking. ''Woah where are we going?'' Gloria ask. ''Wherever there going.'' Mel replies. ''But we can't ditch school.'' Gloria panics. ''I got a license I got a car let's go.'' Ellie says and with that the four walk out of school.

(A/N Yayy! I'm really excited to write the next chapter it's about to be lit!  I wanted this story to be a mix of The secret life of The American Teenager and Gossip Girl in one!So I get some ideas from those shows.

Please leave comments on you're reactions and opinions because I love reading them and don't forget to vote thanks babes!)