02

''Hey hart judging by that ridiculous sweater I assume you still haven't had that first kiss yet!'' Josh snarks as him and one of his friends walk past me in the hall.

''Halloween is in two months no need for the mask now matthews.'' I shoot back at him.He puts his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt as him and his friends walk away laughing.I roll my eyes and continue getting books out of my locker.

''Hey maya.'' A voice startles me and I end up dropping two books on the floor I look up to see kyle. ''Sorry about that.'' He chuckles getting my books from the ground.

''No it's my fault sorry.'' We look at each other in silence for a couple seconds. ''Um..So what's up.'' I say trying to brake the silence.

''I wanted to know if you're coming to the baseball game next friday?'' Kyle and Lucas was both on the baseball team and really good friends I always kinda had a crush on kyle so it's always awkward when lucas brings him around.

''I was thinking about it yeah.I mean I'm sure riley's going so I might tag along with her.'' I smile at him as I close my locker.

''Well you should come, were gonna get waffles after.And I think you're kinda like my good luck charm we always win when you come.'' I get butterflies in my stomach once he says that.

''Y-yeah defiantly.'' I stutter and immediately regret my response.

''Great, see you then.'' He smiles and walks off I turn around and start walking the opposite way making my way to class.

''So what was you guys talking about?'' Riley ask in a eager voice.She knows about my crush on kyle and she likes the idea of us both having baseball player boyfriends even though her and lucas are not really going out right now.

''He invited me to the baseball game next friday.'' We both squeal which we never do but this is a special occasion not caring about the people in the halls staring at us.

''Yay we both get baseball player boyfriends.'' we both laugh while walking into class and taking our regular seats.

Afterclass

Me and riley talk about last nights homework as we exit the classroom.

''Hey Maya, Riley.'' We turn to see Aubrey walking towards us.Aubrey Norris her and farkle had a little 'Fling' freshman year, she's really smart and rich.But she's really nice just quiet at times.

''Hey aubrey.'' Riley smiles and greets aubrey.

''Hey! So you guys coming to the party tonight?'' She asks.She don't really throw partys that often but when she dose it's always big and people don't stop talking about it for months.Before me and riley could reply josh walks up to us.

''Dose riley and maya ever come to partys?No.Because there bores.'' He gives us a fake smile. ''See you at the party tonight.'' he says to aubrey and walks away.

''Don't listen to him.So you's coming?'' She ask.

''I can't I have a movie with maya,lucas and he who shall not be named.'' Aubrey laughs at riley's response.

''It's ok riley you can say farkle's name that was a year ago I'm over it.But if you's change you're mind stop by it will be fun.'' We exchange goodbye and me and riley walk over to our lockers.

''I think we should go.Just drop in for say twenty minutes just hang out for a little.'' I tell riley.She furrows her brows in confusion.

''Maya please don't tell me you actually care about what my brother said?''

''No of corse not.'' I lie, well I only care about him saying I'm a bore because it's true I am I never went to a party before ever.And I haven't even had my first kiss yet, so maybe I do need to have a little fun I mean these are suppose to be the best years of my life right?

''Don't let him get to you he's a jerk anyways.So come by my place at around 7 we can all meet up there.''

''Yeah see you then.'' I reply and head to science class.

Later that night

I decided to walk through the door instead of the window I immediately regret when I walk in and see josh shirtless on his phone in the dinning room wearing a snapback that pushes his hair back.

''Hey Maya you look terrible as usual.'' He says not looking up from his phone.

''You didn't even look at me?'' I look at him confused, our eyes meet when he finally look up from his phone.

''Just like I thought you're dressed Amish.As usual.'' I look down at my clothes I'm wearing dark washed skinny jeans,converse,and a black knit sweater.

''Do you even know how amish people dress?''

''No but would it kill ya to show a little skin?Why do you always dress like a 84 year old grandmother.''

''And why do you always not wear a shirt.'' I remark.

''Oh like you don't like it.'' He smirks, Before I could open my mouth to say something someone stops me.

''Josh the party don't start till 4 hours, I'm up for round two.'' A tall brunette says,I see she's wearing one of josh's shirts that barley covers her privet area and her hair all messed up.

''Nah I'm done with you.But it was fun...Kinda.So if you could get dressed and leave within 10 minutes that'd be great.'' He tells her in a rude tone. She mumbles ''Jerk.'' and walks back into his room to change I assume .

''Wow you're so polite.'' I say sarcastically and go to riley's room to see her applying lipgloss.

''Hey so do you have any plans for after the movie?'' I ask hoping we can actually do something fun that we never did before after the movie.

''Not really I like to be in bed by nine.''

''Riles it's friday night you're parents and auggie are out of town for the weekend and you're just going to the movies and plan on being back in bed by nine?''

''Well no.We have a sleepover tomorrow night.'' She smiles enthusiastic.I roll my eyes playfully as we both walk out of her room and into the living.The intercom buzzes and riley buzzes Lucas and Farkle in.

''So what movie are we gonna see?'' I ask riley once Lucas and Farkle walk in.

''The peanuts movie!" She smiles widely.

''Oh my god.'' I say under my breath.I can hear josh laughing from behind us.

''Yeah then after that you could color and play in the sand box.'' Josh laughs.

''Don't be silly josh.Who plays in a sand box at night?'' Riley says to josh only making him laugh harder.

''Okay we can see the new james bound movie instead.'' Farkle says

"I don't care lets just go.'' I say in a mad tone trying to get them to leave the apartment to save anymore embarrassment from josh.Not that I care what he thinks.

We're in about 30 minutes into this stupid peanuts show or charlie brown whatever it is and I am so bored I can't believe riley talked us into watching this movie.I look at my phone and see the time is 8:30 I can't take one more minute of this.I'm sure they won't mind me leaving.

''Hey riles I'm not feeling so well I think I'm gonna head home.'' I whisper to her as her head rest on lucas's chest.

''Are you sure?You want lucas and I to walk you home?'' She ask concerned.

''No, No I'm ok I'm just gonna go back home but have fun.'' She nods, We exchange goodbyes and I walk home.Once I get home I change in plaid pajama pants and a over sized sweater.I turn on style by taylor swift and start to draw on my sketch pad.

(A/N Aubrey is played by taissa farmiga in case you were wondering. )