43

(A/N please please please like this chapter and comment.Please be active I work super hard on these chapters everyday and if you're gonna read them then please leave a comment and like, recommend this story to you're friends and get more views. Thanks enjoy babes!)

Maya's Pov

How many more times am I gonna cry over him? How many more times are we constantly going to go in a circle? I can't live like this it's toxic.Here I am in a hotel room crying over Josh Matthews probably for the hundred time this month over the same reason God what has happened to me? I don't even think I can go that dinner/museum tonight.My eyes land on the black shopping bag in the corner with the expensive dress I had bought and planned on leaving the tags on so I can return it in the morning like Mel said.It's so upsetting I loved that dress and I'm not gonna get to wear.

Maybe Josh won't be there? And if he is, is it so bad to maybe kinda sorta show him what he's missing out on? It's so childish and stupid but maybe Theo was right when I'm dead am I really gonna say boy I am sure glad I didn't put on that beautiful dress and hang out with my friends because of some boy who can't committee to me.Giving myself a push I get up and decide to get ready.

I curl my hair waving it out, I decide to do a dramatic eye applying more mascara and eyeliner than usual finishing off my look with lipgloss

I curl my hair waving it out, I decide to do a dramatic eye applying more mascara and eyeliner than usual finishing off my look with lipgloss.I slip the dress on paring it with nude pumps I borrowed from Riley. I looked in the mirror feelings confident before grabbing my clutch and walking down to the lobby meeting Riley.

She whistles once she sees me. ''What's up MamaCita.'' I can't help but smile at my best friends reaction. ''Maya the dress is perfect- amazing and the makeup.I didn't think you had it in you.'' I laugh.

''Shut up lets go.'' We both laugh as we make our way to the fancy restaurant in the hotel.Once we walk into the restaurant and see the gigantic table with everyone especially Josh who was sitting next to Ellie Laughing all the confidence I once had earlier went away.This was a bad idea I still have time to go back to the room order room service and watch Orange is the New Black. I turn around about to leave the restaurant until Riley turns me around.

''Soup alert.'' She whisper yells pulling me back as a waiter passes by us with bowls of soup on a tray.

''This is a bad idea.'' I turn around another time trying to leave but not before she pulls me around again. ''Riley if I stain this dress I can't return it then my mom is going to kill me being that this dress is more than our rent.'' I whisper yell.

''This isn't about the dress and you know it.It's my brother. Maya you can't let him control you're life what are you gonna do not go to school to stay away from him?'' Before I can answer Mr.Hall interrupts us.

''Maya, Riley so glad you can join us please take a seat next to Theo and Ellie.'' Riley takes the seat next to Ellie and leave me in the middle with Theo and Ellie and stupid Josh right in front of me.Ugh as much as I love her she can be a real pain sometimes without even realizing it. I slowly walk over to table praying I don't fall over in these incredible high heels making a fool of my self. I pull out my seat and feel everyones eyes on me.

Josh stops his conversation with Mason and looks at me. ''That's um- you look- wow.'' That's the first time Josh Matthews has ever gotten tongue tied, is he nervous? I blush looking down. Suddenly I feel cold liquid on my lap. I gasp and stand up, Ellie just poured her entire drink on my lap some kinda red drink that is defiantly gonna leave a stain.

''Oops, Sorry I'm such a klutz.'' She smirks.

''Bathroom now.'' Riley says before standing up and giving a death glare to Ellie. We both stand up and make our way to the bathroom.