23

Josh and I went to this small italian restaurant and he ordered us both chicken parmesan which was pretty amazing we made conversation here and there and talk about small things but that was it really. ''Are you going to the bonfire this friday?'' He ask. I shrug. ''Maybe.Are you?'' I ask him trying to keep the conversation going. ''No my friends and I don't go to those kinda things there...Not our style.'' he replies and crosses his arms. ''And I'm sure rave's and drugs are you're thing right?'' I tease him as I play with the straw in my soda, He laughs lightly before saying. ''And I'm sure you're thing is doing homework on a saturday night listening to you're crappy music?'' He's not lying. I think except my music isn't crappy.Once we leave the restaurant we walk around manhattan (With Josh holding my hand and holding me close the entire time I might add)

''Do you like cupcakes?'' Josh asks. ''Yeah who don't.'' I reply, Josh takes me to a bakery Which I never been to being that I always go to sprinkles to get cupcakes.Josh gets me pretty much every flavor of a cupcake. "You didn't have to get me so many cupcakes you freak.'' I laugh while reaching in the box grabbing a vanilla one. ''Yeah but you're worth it.'' Josh says causing me to blush.We sit on a park bench eating cupcakes talking about cooking shows and food, We laugh and run around the park as Josh chases me with a cupcake trying to put my face in it.

''Okay one more place I wanna take you before I take you home.'' Josh tells me. ''Where?'' I ask him but he tells me it's a surprise and grabs my hand leading me around manhattan until we are in front of the giant toys r us I seen the last time Josh and I came here. ''Come on.'' He grabs my hand and leads me into the huge toy store, Once we get in it's more amazing than I thought there's a Farris wheel, three floors, elevators and escalators it's like heaven.Josh takes me on the Farris wheel and once we get to the very top it comes to another stop and then Josh kisses my cheek and puts a arm around my shoulder.After that I drag him into the barbie dream house, we take pictures by the huge dinosaur and play around with the toys as if we were children.

Once we leave it almost sundown and I notice were in the middle of manhattan right in front of the ball that drops at midnight. ''I had a incredible day thank you.'' I can't wipe the big goofy smile off my face. ''Yeah I did to.With you.'' He says and after a couple seconds not saying anything to each other we both lean in and our lips touch, my heart flutters while we kiss and it don't feel real it feels like a dream.And for once in a long time I feel like I can breath like I'm happy.After twenty seconds Josh phone starts to ring causing him to pull away. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and looks at the screen his brows furrow in confusion. ''Is everything ok?'' I ask.

''Yeah fine sorry.'' He smiles and puts his phone back in his pocket. ''I really wanna walk you home but I have something so I'll see you at school tomorrow.'' I know somethings wrong but I don't want to ruin the moment by asking so instead I said. ''Ok yeah I'll see you tomorrow.'' and then we exchange goodbyes and go our separate ways.That was weird.