36

Josh Pov

Natalie and I was making out on the bed, my god god she's a awful kisser.

"I don't even care.I don't." I hate how Maya's voice is always in my head even when I do something bad I hear her in the back of my mind telling me not to do it.I can't even focus on Natalie not because of her bad kissing because Maya's voice is going through my head every two seconds. Natalie gets up and takes off her shirt revealing her black lace bra her body's not bad she's got curves but she's still an awful kisser and her looks can't even compare to Maya, Snap out of it Josh what is happening to you? Natalie get's on top of me goes back to kissing me a few seconds before I pull away grabbing both her wrist.

''I think you should go'' I'm shocked by my own words. ''Seriously?'' She asks shocked and angry at the same time.I flip her over so she's now on the bottom I get up from the bed leaving the brunette on the bed in shock. ''I'll call you a uber or some shit.'' I grab my shirt white v neck from the ground and put it on.I watch as Natalie get's off the bed grabbing her shirt and heels. ''Don't bother!'' She snaps before storming out of the room.I take a deep breath of frustration and sit on the chair by my desk, why did my mom even by me this desk like I'm actually gonna use it? Only time I could say I used it was to either do lines of cocaine or fucked a girl on it. I should burn it or throw it out it's so fucking stupid. My god I'm losing my mind I'm sitting here thinking about a desk what's happening?! Well now what do I do. I pull out a cigarette and lit it while I think.My mind drifts to Maya and I can't help it I don't know what this girl is doing to me, She dose something to me that no other girl has done before.Maybe it's the way she puckers her lips and furrows her brows when she don't understand a math problem or the way she can go on and on about her amazing vegan lipgloss because it's vegan and smell like coconut and some shit about sunscreen.I shake the thoughts of Maya and her amazing coconut tasting lips away and put the cigarette to my mouth.

I puff out the smoke from the cigarette and hear my phone ring, Riker's number shows up on the screen I answer from boredom. ''What's Uppp.'' Is the first words he says dragging out the P and slurring his words you can tell he's drunk or high...Or both. ''Look dude there is some college girls here from NYU and they are so down to fuck you gotta get here asap.'' I think about it for a minute then ask. ''Where you at?''

''Ellie's'' He answers. ''You In?'' I think about it, Maybe I should go what else is there to do? Don't go I hear Maya's voice in the back of my mind.What is wrong with me why is she always in my mind? ''Nah I'm good bro I'll see you tomorrow though.'' I reply hanging up the phone. I guess I'll pack then? Fuck I'm turning in my grandmother.

The next day.

Maya's Pov

I didn't wanna wake up.I didn't wanna go on this stupid school trip being in a bus for 12 hours with Riley, Josh and the rest of his friends.I drag myself out of bed anyways, I take my phone off the charger and check it.

17 Missed calls from Riley

21 Messages from Riley

I'm a little sad at the fact that Josh hasn't texted or called but shrug it off I can't keep depending on him, I can't I won't. I put my phone down and go into the shower.I put on a pair of dark blue jeans, a grey knit crop top sweater which showed a little to much stomach for my liking but it was comfy I threw on a pair of white converse. I look at my phone to check the time, it's only eight-thirty I gotta be there at nine-thirty and I'm already packed and ready.I guess I could attempt to do my makeup?I'll probably fail though.I try to make the thinest line of eye liner as possible I don't know how girls find this fun it's annoying.I put on eye liner, mascara,concealer and lip gloss.Eh I did a ok job at least I don't look like a panda like the other times.I get my suitcase, purse and phone I give my gammy a kiss and a goodbye before leaving the apartment and heading to the school to where the bus will be leaving.I get there and see everyone there with there bags laughing,talking, taking selfies I spot Riley in the crowd but choose to ignore her. ''Hey Maya you look hot.'' Mel compliments me. ''Thanks.'' I reply with a smile.I hear a couple more people complement me with.

''You look grate.''

''So cute.''

Do I not look good any other times? I'm just in jeans and sneakers? My hair isn't even done it's in a messy bun and probably all oily.I stand awkwardly with Lucas and Farkle talking about what there most excited about for the trip I wasn't really paying attention the tension between Riley and me is killing me.But I can't forgive after what she did how could she lie to me?We have been best friends since forever.

''Nice outfit.'' Josh comes from behind me and compliments me. ''Where's the rest of it.'' Josh points to my top. I roll my eyes before saying. ''It's nine am I don't got the energy to pretend I like you today.'' I sass and see his face drop I think I hurt him for a minute but then he says. ''Ouch M, Sticks and stones.'' He smirks and is about to get on the bus but turns around. ''Oh and we all know you're not pretending honey.'' He then gets on the bus I roll my eyes this is gonna be a long trip.