15

*Up there is my trailer for my Riarkle fanfiction ''2.Am thoughts'' I worked really really hard on it and it took a long time to make so if you's can please check it out I would appreciate it very much and the first 2 chapters are up.There are some Joshaya moments ;) *

I open the door and standing here is Kyle, I completely forgot about him and even the baseball game later Crap!Stupid Josh made me forget about everything.

''Kyle hey.What are you doing here?'' I ask confused.

''Well I didn't see you at school today I wanted to make sure you was ok?'' He smiles.I really don't know what I'm going to do with Kyle especially with all of this Josh stuff going on but I know I have feelings towards Kyle but I know there's something going on with Josh that I just can't hide.

''Yeah I'm sorry I haven't called you I just been really busy.But I'll see you at the game tonight.''

''Great Well I better get to practice.I'll see you tonight.'' He says before giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving.Kyle is so amazing no wonder I have had a crush on him since I was five.

''Do you love him?'' Josh snaps me out of my thoughts about Kyle I hadn't realized I was daydreaming about Kyle with the door still open.

''What?'' I turn around to see Josh standing there looking at me with a confused yet hurt look.He's so confusing to me.

''You don't need to answer I know you love him.You love him.'' He leaves me speechless at his words I can't even think at this moment my mind is all fuzzy he walks closer to me causing my heart to start beating. ''I just came here to say I'm sorry, I'll see you later.'' He kisses my forehead and then leaves by going out the window without another word leaving me speechless, confused, happy and angry all at the same time.I didn't have much time to think being that there was a knock on the door, I open the door excepting my gammy or mom but instead I see Riley and Lucas.What is this ''Lets visit Maya day?''

''What are you's doing here?'' I ask in a ruder tone than meaning to.

''Someones in a crabby mode.'' Riley says before walking past me and walking into my apartment and sitting down on the couch.

''We came to see if you was okay."Lucas smiles and walks inside sitting next to Riley on the couch.

''Yeah you weren't at school today you never missed a day of school'' My best friend tells me.I appreciate everyones concern but can't I just miss a day of school without everyone freaking out?

''I'm fine.And Lucas aren't you suppose to be at practice?'' I ask sitting next to Riley to see her picking at her nails.

''Yeah I just walked Riley here to make sure she got here safe I'll see you's at the game tonight.'' Mr.perfect says before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

''You're acting really weird.Spill.'' She says scooting closer to me.

''Nothing-'' I'm about to come up with a lie or say I'm fine but then I remember it's Riley and last time I lied to her I promised her I would never lie to her again and she's my best friend I tell her everything. ''It's just- ugh Josh.'' Riley rolls her eyes.

''Again.You need to stop with my brother he's bad news Maya everyone knows that.'' I'm about to open my mouth to say something about how she's wrong about him but I can't because what she said is true, I need to stop worrying about Josh he's bad for me.

''I guess you're right.'' I sigh and fall back into the couch.

''I always am.'' A huge smile prints on Riley's face and I can't help but laugh. ''So what are you going to wear to the game tonight?'' She asks.

''Haven't decided.You?'' I shrug while picking at my nails.Riley tells me that it's just a baseball game and she thinks what she's wearing is fine and talks to me about how cute Lucas is because he got her flowers today.After we talk for a while about school and Lucas,Riley and I get up going into my room so I can get ready for the game tonight.I push my thoughts about Josh into the back of my mind I want to have fun with my friends tonight and not worry about him.That's gonna be impossible being that he's going to be at the game tonight.My subconscious adds in.Oh boy.