31

Maya's Pov.
We all walked around the mall drinking smoothies and laughing, talking about anything and everything. "So what's the deal with you and Josh?" Riker asks. "I have no idea you have to ask him." I reply truthfully. "I think you should go for it I would." Ashley says. I couldn't get Josh even if I wanted to. "I just don't understand why he won't admit his feeling?" Riley says. "Can we just please change the subject? I don't wanna talk about him." I'm tired of thinking about Josh and filling my head with him it feels like that's all I think about now a days I just wanna have a little fun today something that I never get to do.
End of Pov
"Oh that dress is so cute." Mel looks at a dress in the window. "Mel focus we are here to find Josh and Maya." Ellie tells her. "How do we even know there together?" Gloria asks. "She's like a little puppy follows him around everywhere trust me there together." The kids looked around the mall for Maya and Josh but no hope.
"Forget it lets just go home just sleep with him and you'll get him." Gloria says. "Hello do you have a brain?! I have many times he's just to obsessed with that little blonde."
"Maybe the sex wasn't good." Gloria whispers not excepting Ellie to hear but she does when she turns around and gives Gloria a death glare.
Meanwhile with Josh
"I don't understand why your doing this, this is not apart of it?" Theo says to Josh as they walk around in the big mall looking for Maya. "No the real question is how did you know where Maya was and I didn't?" He snaps. "Riker texted me and asked me if I wanted to come?" Theo shrugs. Lucas and Aubrey sigh "Why didn't you think of that dip shit?!" Aubrey ask Josh annoyed. "Why didn't you go then?" Josh ask Theo. "Look why do you care she's not you're girlfriend you can't be so over protective over her all the time." Theo replies. "Uh hello this is not TWILIGHT!" Lucas yells annoyed. "Yes can we please just find them?" Aubrey says.
Maya Pov.
As we was all walking we walked pass this jewelry store, Riley, Ashley and I looked at the jewelry in the window admiring it I came across a heart necklace that sparkled as if it was a star in the sky. "Maya are you coming?" Riley snapped me out of my thoughts. We all left mall there was really nothing else to but I can't help but think about Josh what's he doing? Is he thinking about me? What is he thinking about? I just miss him and I'm not ashamed to say it I miss him so much.
End of Pov
Josh's Pov.
"So that was a fail." Aubrey says in the passenger seat as I drive. Maybe she's fine she's obviously not with Theo so I guess I give up.. Just not on us.
I just don't trust Theo I know him and spend most of my time with him I know what he's capable of.
End of Pov
"So wait Gloria you never had sex with Josh?" Ellie asked while driving obviously surprised. "But you had sex with everyone." Matt tells Gloria "Yeah so has he." Ellie says. "Even I had sex with Josh." Mel says causing everyone to gasp and Ellie taking her eyes off the road turning to Mel. "Watch out." Mel yells out. Ellie hits the brakes just in time as her and two other cars are about to crash.
Everyone out of the three cars gets out and once everyone gets out it's Josh, Aubrey, Theo and Lucas. Riker,Maya,Farkle, Riley and Ashley. Ellie, Mel, Gloria and Matt.
"You've got to be kidding me?" Maya says annoyed.
(A/N this chapter sucks but I'm really tired and got lots to do.
Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote thanks babes.) 💕