Chapter 34

****Eternity's P.O.V.****
I woke up to see splendy looking around carefully. He's standing like he ready to fight. I was laying on the ground. I got up and looked around.

Weren't we almost at the mansion?

"Splendy?" I say lazily.

He turns around ad looks at me.

"Shhh."

I nodded. And walked towards splendy. Clinging to his legs. He put his hand on my back. As if protecting me.

"What's going on? Where's my father?" I whisper.

He doesn't say anything. Then we hear a crack.

Both our heads shoot to the right. There stood. Jane. LJ. Toby. And the rake. All smiling.

"What are you all doing here?" Splendy says sternly.

"Came for the girl." Jane replies casually.

"Your not getting her."

Jane just smirked.

"Leave jane. or"

Splendy got cut off when the rake came jumping out of no where. Splendy pushed my behind him and started fighting with him.

"Run eternity. Go!" He yelled.

I turned around and started running towards the mansion.

I looked behind me to see if they were following. And LJ was. And damn he was fast now.

I picked up my speed.

'Oh god. I'm gonna die.'

Then I get tackled to the ground. Ouch.

"Got you girly."

"Get off of me jack!"

I yell. He flips me on my back. I was trying my best to throw punches. Then he hits me in the head. Causing me to almost black out.

I felt myself getting tied up. Oh no.

****Observers P.O.V.****

I sat in Noah's house. Messing with him. Closing doors. And knocking on walls. Right now I'm just siting here. Watching him walk around with his camera.

I chuckled to myself. Such a pity human.

Then The Administrator mind links with me.

'All of you. Come here now. I need your assistance.'

'On our way.'

I contacted the rest and we were there in no time. Our master was standing his guard. Then I see Zalgo. This is going to hell real fast.

****Eternitys P.O.V.****
I woke up, again, being carried. I did what I thought would work. I started screaming. And moving around.

"Shit! Stop moving around. And shut up." Jane yelled.

She then slapped me.

Oh hell naw bitch!

I broke free from who Evers grip and tackled jane to the ground.

"Get her off of me!"

I don't understand why she's struggling. I'm tied up. And she's stronger than me. I was pulled away from her and they continued walking.

I decided to scream again. It only came out as muffled screams.

We walk into a opening type place. There stood my father and these dark figures around him. Across from him stood a man. Black and red. His suit was on fire.

They pulled me towards the man. He just smiled at me.

"Don't touch her." My father said.

The man just chuckled. As I got closer. The more scary he got.

"Hello there darling."

I didn't say anything. I tried my best to back away from him. But LJ just kept pushing me towards him.

"Bring her closer." The man said.

I was at least arm distance now. But I was still moving closer. He was at least two feet taller than me.

"Eternity!" My father called.

I looked at him with pleading eyes. Asking him to help now.

The figures were looming around him. Ready to attack. I looked back at the man and he was smiling. A creepy smile.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Zalgo."

Zalgo? What a strange name. I didn't say anything. I just backed up. Well tried to. Then Zalgo was punched in the face and was sent flying. My father has a god arm.

I then ran to the side my father was on. I stopped half way because of those shadow type figures.

'Its ok. We are on your fathers side. Don't worry.'

I nodded and ran to them. They must be. Because they can mind link like us. They undid the ties and put me behind them.

I see my father and Zalgo fighting it out. Then the others were fighting. BEN, masky, hoodie, and the rest were here.

'Listen, we are going to take you home. And protect you from there. Let's go.'

We started running towards the mansion. Why can't I have a week or two without violence.

We made it to the mansion. I was panicking. And ran to my mothers room.

"Mom?"

"Eternity?!"

I look towards the closest. She crawls out and runs to me. Embracing me in a hug.

"I thought you were hurt! Where's your father?"

"He's still back there. But there's these people who brought me here. I don't even think they were people!" I was still panicking.

"The collective?"

"Who?"

"Come. We are hiding in the basement."

I agree with that idea. I followed my mother to the stairs. She called the collective was it? I don't know. But they followed behind. Blocking the door.

We went way in the back of the basement. It was huge. I didn't even know we had a basement.

My mother and I sat on some boxes. The collective stood guard and listened.

I pulled my knees up. Hoping my father and the proxies were ok. That they weren't hurt.

I feel so useless. I'm not strong enough. I'm a terrible fighter.

I shook my head thinking that the thoughts would go away.

"They will be ok eternity. They all are very strong."

I nodded and relaxed.
_______________________

How do y'all think about Noah and the collective being involved? I wanted to add them because. Why not?

Hope you enjoyed. Love all the feedback!!!