Chapter 31

Masky's P.O.V.

"I would like to Sam." eternity said with a smile.

I was disappointed and a little jealous. I looked towards jeff, BEN, hoodie and eyeless.

They looked at me and looked back.

Eternity got up and started walking to the door. We all hurried to the living room. Acting like we didn't see anything. She just went straight to her room.

"I know you were spying on us." Sam said.

"Sam, I don't trust you at all." jeff said.

"And I don't like you." Sam replied.

He does seem suspicious. Oddly. He walked to the dining room with a look on his face I can't describe.

"We gotta figure him out." BEN said.

"We do." hoodie said dangerously.

!!!sams P.O.V.!!!

I got her. Now the plan can move forwards. After this, master will be proud of me and move me up the ranks.

I walked to the back doors after talking to the idiots. They suspect me. That can't happen. I walked out the doors and into the forest. I walked until I was at a good distance from the mansion.

"Laughing jack!" I said.

"Did you do it? Did she say yes?" He said appearing from behind a tree.

"Yes, the plan will move forwards tomorrow. I'll be training her in the field." I said while bowing to LJ.

"Don't get feelings for her Sam. You know the punishment."

"I Know and I don't have feelings for her."

"She's a dangerous one. Do you know how powerful she is already?"

"No, I never got a chance. Tomorrow I will."

"No!"

I jumped back a little.

"She's powerful Sam. She could Beat your ass easy. You'll be forever shamed down below. Master Zalgo will not be happy."

"I can do it. I'm going back. Slender wanted to talk to me about something. And I'm curious to what it is."

"Good luck, Sam."

"You to boss."

We went our separate ways and I made it back to the mansion. Losing the evil look in my eye.

"Ah, Sam!"

"Slendy."

"I was looking for you. Come with me to my office to talk about things."

"Ok."

I followed behind slender and we went into his office. I sat down on a chair and he sat behind his desk.

"Do you know why I wanted to talk?" He asked.

"No, not at all."

"It's about my daughter."

"Oh..."

"Yes, anyways I was going to tell you not get attached to her."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that eternity's wedding for the future is....kinda already planned out."

"What? She's not seeing anyone!"

"Yes, very true. But before she gets married, we are letting her date. Higher. Ranks."

"Higher ranks?"

"Like masky, hoodie and the rest."

When he said masky. I felt jealous. I'm not sure why. I just did.

"So I'm not a higher rank?"

"We don't know about you much. Who knows. "

Slender got up and headed for the door.

"You might pull something. That will cause danger to someone. We had it before. Let's just say, that person was no longer seen."

He walked out. And closed the door. I felt anger, disappointment, and jealousy at once. I slammed the desk and walked out.

I went outside in search of the rake.

'Im gonna need all the help I can get.'
______________________

Oh my!!!

Sam is secretly apart of Zalgos army. And he 'might' like eternity. 😏

A lot more is gonna be happening.

Hope you enjoyed.