Chapter 9

(((((Quick authors note. I need to ask a question. Do y'all want some romance in the story? That is all. Enjoy this chapter.))))

It's cold. I don't know where I'm going. But I don't understand.

Why wily they keep something that big from me??? I deserve to know.

"I'm a murderer. I'm a....creepypasta? what the hell is a creepypasta?"

I decided to walk to the park and sit on my swing. Yes. I said my swing. I walked to the park. Sat on my swing. Then I noticed. It started snowing.

Rain, storms, snow, or calming music help me settle down. I watched the snow gently fall. I smiled. It reminded me so much of my childhood.

"That's why my mom didn't talk about him!" I said out of no where.

"Talk about who?" said a voice I recall hearing.

I turned around and was met with that creepy permanent smile. Jeff.

"Oh my father. Which I'm guessing you know? but anyways ya. I got told I was a murderer."

"I do know your father. He seems excited or happy. Which is weird. But yes. I knew since I was 14."

I looked at him. He's only a yer older than me. Which makes him...17. I nodded and began to think out everything. Which I'm still in shock.

"Well I'm going home. Got some things I wanna ask and do. Bye...uh jeff."

"Bye murderer" he said with a creepy smile.

"...Physco...." I was walking away abit scared. He scares me.