Chapter.....7?

Sorry if I haven't been updating. School started and all. Ok. Let's continue the story. :)

___________________

-Tina's P.O.V.-

*sigh* 'I hate fighting with my daughter. It hurts me a lot.'

I watched her walk up the stairs. I was thinking to myself when eternity said something about jeff.

I shot up and looked at the stairs.

'Did she say she met Jeff?'

Jeff's in so much trouble!!!

*knock knock knock*

I went to the door and opened it. I was greeted by Ms. P.

"Hello Tina! sorry I wasn't here last month. I had to deal with the proxies."

"Oh it's ok. I need to talk to you about some important things. It happened in less than two weeks."

I led Ms. P. To the dining room table. We sat down and I looked at Ms. P. She was thinking.

"Did eternity have a dream? Uhh a dream she felt scared of?"

"Yes. It...was about...slender. She's been acting more curious. I just told her not to fear and she'll see soon."

I was now looking at the stairs and back to Ms. P. she nodded and began to speak.

"That's gonna make things more tougher. I say we tell her tomorrow. That she's a creepypasta. A murder. It will be best. First thing in the morning. I'll be here to help."

I smiled and nodded.

"That sounds good. The Sooner the better. Hope she deals with it well. Also jeff talked to her earlier. Can you deal with it?"

"I will don't worry. And I have a letter for you from the one and only slenderman."

She smiled and handed it to me. I smiled also ad took the letter.

We said our good-byes and will meet up in the morning.

I opened the letter and read it.

'Dear Tina

I know that eternity had a that dream about me. It was my fault. I'm sorry. But she didn't tell anybody what happened after I said those things. If she feels comfortable. She will let you know. I'm sorry again. I'm also very happy that her birthday is coming up quickly. I've been telling the proxies about you an our daughter. You should come visit soon. Very soon. Before eternity's birthday. Also some more bad news. Zaora and Zalgo found out her birthday is coming up soon. Lock all doors and windows and protect her. Zalgo sent Jane, LJ, Rake, and Nina looking for her. They don't no how she looks. But stay cautioned. Again I'm sorry. We are keeping them away. I miss you lots.

Slenderman'

I felt mad at first then happy and excited. Then the anger came back. Then I felt a little worried. But I knew they wouldn't let them touch eternity. I also knew what I had to do.

I went to my room and put the letter down. I fell asleep.

'Until we meet again...'