Chapter 62

Yawning, I sit up. Looking around my room.

'If I were a normal person, I wouldn't be smelling like blood right now' I say to myself.

Getting up. I go to my bathroom and take another shower using scented products. After finishing, I do my regular routine.

'Eternity, I need you to come see me. We have some things to discuss' i hear my father tell me.

'I'm on my way!' I reply

Putting my hair up into a bun. I leave my room and head straight to my fathers office. I walk in and take a seat across from him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Just a little sore."

"That's a start into he right direction. Now, we need to discuss the options Zalgo gave you. I have already started working on figuring out how we will bring back your child. I'll deal with that."

"And if it doesn't work."

"I'm not happy with the other options. I will say this, you were lucky to have a child. A birth with no problems. You went through normal effects of child birth. Also carrying a child. But the child did grow faster than a human child. Normal."

"So you are saying, it was luck. And if we tried again. It wouldn't work? Like mom's case? With me?"

"Yes. It was almost impossible for you to fall pregnant. I was worried you wouldn't live through the pregnancy or birthing process"

"Well, I hope we can bring Dio back. I miss him. He was so handsome. So strong. But, if he comes back. Will his soul leave me and go back to him?"

"Not at all. We would take a lost demon soul. Put it with him. He would have the same abilities you have. Along with the...father."

I nod. I really want this to work. As awkward and heart clenching this conversation is. I want my baby back. But the sad part is, he would be with Zalgo. He wouldn't be with me. But it's for the best.

"How long will it take?" I ask.

"I'm not to sure on that. I will be gone looking for someone who knows how to bring back the dead. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll update you every week. Then You will report to Zalgo."

"Ok. And the backup plan?"

"It will be nearly impossible for you to fall pregnant again...I will have to let you go. Watch you marry someone, when your so young."

The way my father said it, broke my heart. He's only spent a couple years with me. And I will be alive for a very long time. I would have to learn about the slender world myself. While being in a different dimension, learning about what ever the hell Zalgo is. Including being the next ruler for his kingdom. That's gonna be too much.

"Hopefully. That won't happen. I'm happy here. With my family. I still have lots to learn. I still have to control this other being in my body," I say aloud.

"Child, I must get ready. Go and relax. It's not good for you to be stressed. After what happened. I don't want to go through that right now."

I sigh and get up. The air feels heavy. I turn and leave the office. Heading straight to the roof. I might as well meditate. I need to become one with this other soul inside of me.

Time skip

"Eternity! What are you doing up there?" I hear my mother call.

Opening my eyes. I stretch out my legs and arms. Then looking down at the ground below. Seeing my mother standing there holding a muffin.

"Is that for me?" I ask. Getting up.

"Yes, a snack. I'm getting supper started." She calls back.

I walk to the edge of the roof. Taking a step off I fall to the ground. Landing on both feet. Almost falling over, I squat down and use my hands to balance myself. Then, standing straight up and taking the few steps toward my mother. Taking the muffin and having a bite.

"Why were you up there?" She asks again.

"I was meditating. It helps me calm down. And other things." I reply, turning to the mansion.

"You looked calm. Also what about the meeting with Zalgo. How did that go?"

"The meeting was awkward, and aggravating. After the meeting was hell. And so far I have things sorted."

"And the deal? Is there peace?"

"Not exactly. Father is trying to bring back Dio. If that works. Then I believe we will be fine. But if it doesn't..."

"I want my grandchild back. So I hope it works out."

"Mother, you know Dio wouldn't be able to stay here. He would go there. Maybe he'll visit. But I know he won't be able to live with us. As much as I want him too, he can't."

"Your father would come back here with him. He would be able to visit then."

"Would Dio be mad at me?" I say honestly.

"Awh my poor baby." My mother comes and hugs me.

"He would honestly be a little mad. But if you shower him with love. He will forgive you. If you explain why you did what you did. And tell him how much he means to you. How could he be mad? He has a mother who's taken the pain and suffering he would have had to go through when he grew older. He would would have been losing control. He would have to deal with the other being inside of him.

But you took it for him. You took the pain away. Here you are dealing with that demon soul. For your baby. Zalgo doesn't know about it. He doesn't know you are going through these moments. By yourself. That you care for both of them dearly. You didn't want to burden them. You didn't want to see both of them in pain.  But you had to put one through grief, while the other one wouldn't suffer.

Eternity, he will love you. He will forgive you. Your putting yourself in hell while Dio and Zalgo go through a rough patch. Your the best god damn mother I seen. I could see you care for Zalgo. Maybe it was destiny. But don't beat yourself up to badly for thinking they won't forgive you. They will when they understand."

What she said brought tears to my eyes. She's right. Everything she said was right. I didn't kill Dio for myself. But for the three of us. Dio would've been suffering with that damn soul. He's too young to even know what to do. Or to even go through it. So I did the ritual. That will transfer his soul to me. But sadly, Dio didn't make it. He died half way through.

Zalgo doesn't know any of this. I kept it away from him. I didn't want him to worry. There wasn't enough time to tell him. I know I will have to tell him soon. But right now I can't. With the stress I'll get from the conversation, I would lose control again.

If this plan works. I'll tell Zalgo when I bring Dio to him. Everything. I wouldn't leave out a single detail. Before that, I need to learn how to deal with the soul thing.

'We will help you Eternity..'Observer whispers in my ear.
_______________________________________
I tried to be all heart clenching here.
3...2..1. Finished