Chapter 39

A week has pasted and nothing really happened. Which I'm happy for.

I was sitting in my room. staring at a photograph I found outside. It was old looking and quite disturbing. I don't want to get into detail, but.... it's pretty gruesome.

I got bored of the picture and hid it under my bed. I got up and walked to my mirror.

'I need a haircut and redye my hair.'

My eyes don't stand out too much now that my natural brown hair is growing back.

I turn on my heels and walk out of my room. I walk through the hallways and down the stairs. The same as everyday.

I get to the living room. Seeing jeff and BEN talking. Along with hoodie, masky, eyeless and my mom.

I walk over and sit down on the floor.

"Did you hear?" BEN asks.

"Hear what?"

"There's new pastas in the state"

"New?" I'm comfused.

"Ya, they came here to see 'The slender man's daughter'" jeff says.

I didn't like the way he said that. Or the title he gave me.

"Me?" I say.

They nod. Goodness, why?!

"When will they get to these parts?" I ask.

"Don't know. But your father is keeping a close eye. They might work for Zalgo. Or might be on our side." My mom says.

"I heard that Zalgo has a daughter." Jeff says.

The room goes quiet. A daughter? I heard he only has sons.

"That can't be true." I say.

"Might be. Heard she might be as powerful as you. She already has all her abilities and all. She's no longer going through...uh...puberty?"

I laugh. I rather call them stages. Or levels.

"Is....she coming?" I asked.

Silent.

That doesn't help.

I change the subject alittle.

"Who's all in the Zalgo family?" I ask.

"It's complicated." BEN says.

"We will tell you later."

I nod. All we did after was watch tv.

Couple hours later jeff comes into the room. Handing me a paper about Zalgos family and how they become the 'ruler' and all.

It made no sense at first, but after rereading it and going over some things. It made sense. I didn't know Zaora had three sons. And Zalgo was one of them.

They are working together to get me. What about the other ones. Hexxus. Amaimon, lucifer and entity. Should I worry about them? It's my first time hearing about them. Probably not. They didn't pose a threat to me.

I ended up falling asleep. Because I was woken up by my father.

"Eternity, wake up child."

I groan and roll of the couch. I let another loud groan and try to sleep on the floor.

I heard my father chuckle.

"Eternity, wake up or else the food would be gone."

I shoot my head up. I'm hungry. I get up slowly and stretch. Yawn alittle and look at my father.