Chapter 43

We finished our lunch and went back to the tree.

"Alright newbie. The next thing is more rules. I summed it up because I want to end this. So, the next thing is enemies."

"Enemies?"

"Yes, enemies. Let's start with your father. Zalgoat."

"Zalgo..."

"That's what I said phil."

"Phil?"

"New nickname. I do not want to say 'philanecron' every time I say your name."

No emotion on her face what's so every.

"Ok let's talk abit about zalgoat."

->Philanecrons P.O.V<-

I looked at eternity. She was indeed beautiful. I don't see the resemblance of her father. But her mother yes. Those blue eyes are just captivating.

I don't understand why she has to act like a total bitch towards me. Well, I guess I understand. I came into her territory. The daughter of the enemy is now the partner to the great eternity.

I honestly am jealous of her. She's so well known. And I'm not. I could tell she's jealous of me too. That I'm stronger than her. But I want to help her.

"Phil? Philly? Damnit, pay attention." Eternity says.

"Sorry. I was just thinking"

"Stop thinking for a minute. Listen to me. If you want to be on this side. You have to know this."

I nod.

"Ok. Do you know what's the deal with your father and mine, including me?"

"Yeah. My father wants to use you for his own thing. But lucifer wants something else that deals with you. Your father doesn't want anything that involves them with you."

She's silent. I raise an eyebrow. I thought she knew this already.

"Wait, lucifer..wants something that deals with me?"

I guess she doesn't know everything.

"Yeah. You know how lucifer and entity are next in line right?"

"Right...."

I think she knows how it works. And I also think she knows where it's going.

"You know where I'm going with this?"

"Yep. how long do they have?"

"Uhh, I think a decade now?."
I try and remember how long it's been. I'm pretty sure a decade now. Ten years for them to find a partner.
I now remember that he's going to make a visit. He and entity are the same demon spirit thing as slender and eternity.
I can't remember. I need to remember for eternity's sake.

"What are you thinkin about?" Eternity says lying on her back. Looking up at the sky.

"How do you know I'm thinking."

"One, I could sense your brain waves. Two, you haven't said anything for a minute now"

"Well, your not going to like this but. Lucifer said he's coming to visit you soon. But in a more human like form."

After I said that. She was silent. She looked angry me we with annoyance.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" She said with gritted teeth.

"I just remembered eternity! Before I got here I was beatin up. Knocked out for trying to stop my father before he starts a war." I breathed heavily. I don't know why but I guess I'm annoyed.

She stayed silent. After five minutes. She spoke up.

"Can't believe I'm saying this. But sorry. Since you know more than my father. And telling me. Instead of keeping it a secret trying to protect me. Let's go into town. I need your help with somethin."

She stands up and starts walking to what I'm guessing is that small town. I follow and we walk silently. I decide to tell her more.

"Ok so we know lucifer wants you for a partner. Zalgos plan is unknown. But we have a little bit of information. He wants to use you for his selfish needs."

She nods.

"What exactly do need me for?" I ask curious to what she needs.

"I met this guy awhile ago. Before any of this happened and after I found out about everything. His name is Dylan."

Dylan? Why does that sound familiar.

"When I met him before my powers started to developed. I didn't know about his aura. I didn't see the little differences like I do now."

I nod. paying close attention.

"The second time we met. My powers developed. Not fully but enough to sense things. Brain waves and all that.

So when I met him again. I noticed his brain waves weren't human like. His aura was powerful. When you said lucifer was making a visit. I don't want to assume it's him right away.

But I want you to check. Since you have met him and know him. You might be able to recognize his waves."

I nod. I feel pressured. She's putting so much trust on me. I can't mess that up. We may dislike each other but I want to become friends and join her.

We were standing at the edge of the forest.

"Let's go to the park. I usually see him there." Eternity says just walking in.

"Uhh what about me? Look at me." I say.

"Don't worry you'll fit in."

I don't know. But she's doing it. I follow closely behind her. We make our way to the park. It's nice. We sit on the bench and look around.

"Ok he has black hair. He usually wears well black. He cut his hair so it's short." I nod.

Not to hard to find. After awhile I felt a familiar presence. Not too far but far enough I don't know where it's coming from. It's lucifer's.

I look around. Along with eternity. We both aren't making it noticeable.

"You sense him." She whispers.

"Yeah. He's close."

She nods. I turn to look behind us. And there he is. My uncle. Lucifer. In his human form, he actrully looks around eternity's age.

"Eternity."

She looks at me then looks were in looking. Her eyes widen.

"That's Dylan."

"That's Lucifer."

She went silent. I kept starring at lucifer. You could tell he feels our presence. Familiar so he's looking. Our eyes meet. His widen while I smirk and wave. Eternity is turned around.

He's frozen. I look at eternity.

"Want to call him over?"

"No. My father wants us back. He wants to see our progress. If we have to. Probably will. Lie."

I nod. We get up and both look at lucifer or 'Dylan'. He stares at us eyes widen.

We turned and started walking.

"Even though we started off bad. I feel like we can be best friends." Eternity laughs.
________________________
Marry eternity?