Chapter 5

The person beside me didn't say a word. I don't know if it's even human! I couldn't really see it's face from my angle. I slowly leaned forward and tried to get a glimpse. Once I was far enough I could see half of its face.

My mouth dropped open and eyes widened. I just kept my focus on it. Then sucking I breathe I sat straight up and kept my focus forward. I think it's a male.

His appearance is straight from a nightmare. He wore a white hoodie, only stained in a red substance. His black pants also seemed to be drenched. His hair was touching his shoulders. A crisp black, rough and tangled into a mop. Skin was pale as snow. And I thought I was pale. The surface was also rough looking.

The smile he bore was horrendous. Reaching from ear to ear. It looks scarred and irritated. I can see into his mouth. Moving up onto his eyes. They are so wide. The area surrounding the eyes were dark and also irritated. Can he blink?

'Why does he look like that? Is this real? I'm getting the same feeling from my nightmare. What do I do?' My breathing became uneven. I need to calm myself.

The man started to chuckle. I slowly turned my head, and he did the same. "My name? I'm the notorious Jeff. What the press like to call me is 'Jeff the Killer'." His voice was so gravely.

His voice matched his look. But I'm guessing it's a fake voice. He probably uses it to scare.

"...Eternity...blue...wh..what do you mean..by k..killer?" I was scared because who wouldn't be.

I was uncomfortable, scared and, comfused. I feel random emotions sometimes.

He just chuckled. "Eternity eh? I kill people for a living. There's too much damn people on this pity world. and may I ask who you parents are?"

"uhh...ok? and my mother is..." was I really gonna tell who my mother was. Oh well. I need some excitement in my life.

"My mother is..Tina Olic Blue. And my father...i have no idea. I'm guessing he left when I was a baby. And I'm not sure if my mom likes talking about him. We never do or bring it up."

He just nodded and mumbled something in respond.

Don't think I'm not scared. I'm literally scared I would die!

"Is your birthday in less than two months? on November 16th?"

How did he know my birthday?

"Y..yes...why you asking these?"

"N..no reason..." He quickly looked down.

Now he's hiding something. I hate it when people don't tell me things.  I also hate surprises. That's why I don't want my birthday party!

I got up frustration.

"Ugh!!!! why are people hiding things from me!!!??? I deserve to know!!!"

I was mad and frustrated.

"Woah. Calm down."

"Shut the fuck up Jeff!!!"

I quickly covered my mouth and I was shock by my language. I was easily pissed. Jeff looked shocked at what I said.

"I..I'm so sorry. I...i have to go." I said quickly and I ran back to my house. Not daring to look back.

I finally got home. There was a police car in front.

"Oh no. I'm I'm trouble."

I made my way to the door and held on the handle.

1.

2..

3...

____________________

I love doing cliff hangers. Hehe

(*~*)

School starts Tuesday. It Sunday. But I'm gonna fit my books in.

\(•_•)/

All hale me!!!

:)

Well I hoped you like this one. I sure did.

:()

Like always like comment. Do the fuck you want to do.

<3

Love y'all.