Chapter 12

He didn't say anything. Instead he just nodded. I tried pulling my arm back but he held tighter.

"Yo, give back my arm. It ain't yours bruh."

I just held on to it tighter. It started to hurt a little and my hand wasn't getting any blood.

"Please...sir? man? demon? person with no face?"

He only held tighter and kept starring at me.

I was getting mad and he was hurting me. I tried pulling my arm back. My eyes started getting teary. He was making me cry.

"Stop it...your making her cry."

I looked at my mom. Who was staring at this thing.

He let go of my arm. He looked back at me. Of course I kept my head down rubbing my arm.

His weird tentacle thing came and he raised my chin. Making my look at him. My teary eyes starring at his...eye sockets? ya.

"I'm sorry child. I was checking how strong you are."

"Well you have a mean way of checking." I shot back.

"I'm sorry again. Forgive me."

"..."

"Please?"

"Fine! just don't touch me."

I crawled to the stairs and went to my room.

That was weird. But he still sates the shit out of me. I checked the clock 6:49pm. It's a Friday and there's a party I want to go to. But my mom won't let me.

I had a plan of sneaking out through my window.

I went to my closet and put on black skinny jeans and white ankle socks.

"Eternity!! come down to eat!!" my mother called up.

"Ok!" I went downstairs and that thing known as my fear. I'm just gonna call him fear. Was standing by the table by my chair.

"...Oh god..." I mumbled.

I sat down and ate my food awkwardly because he was watching me eat carefully.

"Mom."

"Yes eternity?"

"Can...can I go to the party to..tonight?"

"No."

"Why??"

"Because your to young. When you turn 16."

"That's not fair! I wanna go!"

"Eternity don't yell."

I'm trying to be sent to my room early. So I could sneak out. >:)

"I could yell when I want!"

I then threw my food at the wall. Causing the plate to break.

"Eternity!!! what do you think you are? go to your room!"

I got up and ran to my room.

'Great. Now I'm going to get ready and hop out of the window.'

I got ready and put on my makeup. I peeked out my door. I heard my mom talking to the thing.

I turned out the lights. And made it look like I was sleeping in my bed. I played music softly and exited the window quietly.

"Ugh. I'm gonna be in big trouble if I get caught. but I need a break away from this"

I jumped from the roof and landed on my feet then my stomach. So much pain pain went through my legs and feet. But...they weren't broken... Strange? soon the pain went away and I stood up slowly.

"Uhh ok. Didn't break my legs. Ankles. Or...feet? I'm invincible!"

My mom stood up and walked to the window. I quickly dolphin dived into the bush. She just looked around and went back to what she was doing.

I went to the party. And it was fun. Not having to care about anything. No worries. No questions. I felt free.

Oh so free...

________________________

Omg!!!! I'm so sorry!!!! I've been busy and shit!!!

Forgive me!?!?!

But this was a fast chapter.

I was so happy that people are reading and liking my book. Makes me feel warm inside. Lol

I have writers block. :(

❤️But enjoy my tator tots! ❤️