Chapter 47

"I'm-" she was cut off by Phil running into the room. I placed my head in my hands

'Cant I just get some time to meet these chicks?'

"What Phil."

She was breathing heavenly. And looked stunned or surprised.

"You wouldn't believe it but I seen the biggest frog."

I had a 'are you serious' face.

"Phil. Please. I am in the middle of meeting these pastas. Can you just sit down and be quiet?"

She sticks her tongue out at me and walks away.

"Ok. Moving on. Continue."

"Uhh yes. Well my names is Gattino Bellezza. It's Italian for kitty beauty."

I raise my head along with my eyebrow. It's different. I could understand her name by the way she looks. She sorta startled me when I first saw her.

Her hair is black with blue highlights. She's also fairly tall and curved. Her eyes are like cat like. A bright purple. She has pale clear skin. Natural red lips. She also has cat ears. Her whole face is cat like. Ears, nose, eyes and also claws.

Honestly. She's generally beautiful.

"Well Gattino. Can I just call you kitty?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Kitty, welcome. I'm very honoured to have all you come and fight with me. I-"

I was cut off once again by phill.
She looked scared and startled.

"Eternity....he's.....he's."

"Spit it out Phil." I say getting up.

"My father is here. He's on his way now!"

I stiffen and make my way to my fathers office. I knock and there's no answer. I do it again and again. Honestly, I'm freaking the hell out now. I was about to run to their room when the door opens. Revealing a unhappy slenderman.
He looks at me waiting for the reason I'm banging on the door.

"Zalgo is on his way right now."

"Go scope out the area. I'll get everyone here ready. Take Phil with you. But taunt him."

I nod and teleport to my room. Putting on my black sweater and different shoes. I teleport to Phil who is freaking out.

"Alright. Phil your coming with me. The rest of you is staying here. My father will help you. Now Phil listen. We are going to go scope out the area. Once we find your father. We will taunt him. If anything happens. I want you to run back here. I'll stay back and hold him off alright?"

She had a look on her face. I didn't have time to figure it out. I grabbed her hand we made our way.

"Ok so where did you see him?" As soon as I said that his signals came.

"Ok found him. Honestly Phil. I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Your better than him."

"What if lucifer is with him? And the others?"

"Fuck them up."

I raised my eyebrow. Taking that sentence in a dirty way. She looked at me and laughed. We started following the signals and my heart sank alittle. They all were their. Damnit.

They seen us approaching. We slowed down to a walk. Phil stayed behind me. Once we were ten feet infront of them we stopped.

For a minute or two we just stared at each other. Phil leaned forward and whispered 'mind' meaning to read her mind.

I nodded and kept a close eye on the men in front of me.
'I think you should say something.'
'Like what?'
'Ask them what they are doing here.'

"What are you doing here Zalgo?"

'Great start.'
'Shut up'

"I came for my lovely daughter. I want her home. Now."

'He only uses me for my powers.'

"You can't have her. She stays with me. Leave." I say with a stern tone.

'Girl power!'
'Shut the hell up Phil'

"Give me Phil. Or! You can come with me. I need a bride. You are perfect."

'Really? Phil your father is creepy'
'You have a lot to learn youngling'

"Neither Phil or I will be going with you. Leave or else."

"Phil? You nicknamed my daughter? She really did grow into you. Either one of you come or I will force."

'He has the nerve to threaten me.'
'Eternity. Taunt. I will run once he's over his limit.'
'Ok. Better. Don't turn back. Tell the others.'

"Zalgo."

"Yes?"

"Leave."

"No."

"What is it that you want. What is it that all you guys want."

"Either my daughter or...you."

'Lucifer. Eternity lucifer.'
'Good thinking'

"Lucifer. We met. We talked. We are the only ones that have a friendship. What do you want?"

All eyes were on him. I nudged Phil to be ready.

"That's true. I don't think Zalgo doesn't. He's forcing you. I think I will be a better husband. We shall rule."

'What is he doing?'
'What do you mean?'
'I think he's helping you. Helping us.'
'Don't believe that'
'He's nothing like them. He's more like a slender being. I'll explain later. I think my father is beyond pissed.'

I looked at him. He was mad. I was going to ask when Phil interrupted.

"Now!"

"What?"

She pushed my into Zalgo and took off running.
'Fuck you Phil.'
'Shut up and fight. I'm running as fast as I can.'

I shift into my demon and they all look at me shocked. I started fighting. Throwing punches at Zalgo.
(A/n I'm not good at fight scenes. Might sound lame and all.)

I started using my powers. His brothers just watched. I will teleport behind him and get a few punches in. We fought for abit.

'Damnit phil. What's taking so long?'
'Sorry took a break. I'm running again.'
'Just hurry-'

I was caught off when I felt a pain on my side. I grabbed my side and teleported on a nearby tree branch. Crouching holdings side.

"Awh what's the matter Hun?"

I growl and look down. My move my hand. And seen blood. The bitch stabbed me. I look up slowly and I feel my tendrils fly out. They all jump back surprised.

Zalgo stood up tall and prepared for my attack. I jumped off the branch. Hoping to land on Zalgo. As I was about to land. I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me back. But before I was pulled back I was able to scratch Zalgos face. Drawing blood.

I got him pretty deep. Blood poured out his cut. I was now struggling to get out of splendors grip. I was pissed. Beyond pissed. He has the nerve to threaten me. And he stabs me.

Zalgo and I didn't brake eye contact. Bothe holing so much rage. My father steps infront of me. I use my tendrils to pull me closer to Zalgo.

"I ain't done with you." I say between clenched teeth. I fall over. Now I'm pinned to the ground. My father staring down at me. He raises a tendril above my head.

Fuck. He's gonna knock me out.
I struggle more and he places his tendril on my forehead. I slowly start to calm down. My body becoming weak. I look at my father. I was not pinned anymore. I have him the finger and then I was welcomed by the darkness
___________________________
I tried. Haha. Hoped you liked it. Like I promised. Love y'all