Chapter 28

HOODIES P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around my room. Forgetting where I was. Then I remember I was in my room.

Today is the day masky is going to train eternity. Does he even know what to do? How to train her? And how powerful she is already?

I sat up and looked around for a t-shirt. Then a pair of jeans and socks. Then grabbed my hoodie. And my mask type thing. I put on my hood to make my face appear darker.

I didn't mind my hair or anything. No one is gonna see my face today.

I walked to masky's room to see him still asleep. I sighed.

"Masky, get up dude. You gotta train eternity." I said walking over to him.

"Leave me al-."

He shot up and got ready. I watched as he often fell over or started running laps in his own room.

"calm down man. I don't think she's up yet. Did you pack everything?"

"Y..ya. I think so. do...do you think m.master will...allow...this?"

"Allow what?" I asked a bit of concerned.

"Nothing!"

Masky shouted and walked fast out of the room. Forgetting his mask and the bag if weapons. He ran back in grabbed the two and went downstairs.

As I was heading my way downstairs, masky walked by going back up.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm g..gonna stay .up here abit."

"Ok."

I sat down on the couch and than five minutes later. Eternity came down. Her hair in a bun. She looked good today. Wait, what am I saying? Ugh.

She hurried into the dining room. I just continued watching tv.

MASKY'S P.O.V. ;)

"Masky, get up dude. You gotta train eternity." I heard someone say.

Leave me al-." I Stopped in the middle of my sentence. Crap, I do have to train eternity!

I shot up and ran around my room. Getting my cloths and trying to get all the things I need.

"calm down man. I don't think she's up yet. Did you pack everything?"

I calmed down and looked who it was. Hoodie.

"Y..ya. I think so. do...do you think m.master will...allow...this?" I stuttered.

I normally don't stutter when I talk in my mind. But I stutter when I talk out loud.

"Allow what?" Hoodie asked curious.

"Nothing." I kinda shouted loudly. Then I walked out of the room fast.

Forgetting my mask and the bag. I covered my face and shrieked alittle. I stopped and raised my eyebrow.

'Where did that come from?'

I jogged back into my room. Grabbed my mask and bag then I walked out. Putting my mask on putting the bag on my shoulder.

I went downstairs, dropped the bag by the door and went back to my room. As I was heading up the stairs. Hoodie was coming down.

"What are you doing now?" Hoodie asked.

""I'm g..gonna stay .up here abit." I replied then went to my room.

I flopped down on the bed and sighed.

'This is my chance. Don't screw it up. Talk to her. Be careful, no. Be tough make eye contact. Nope. No eye contact. Ugh!! Liking someone can really make you crazy.'